Mister Frag

OFP videography

Loved the first 1 min of the movie, perfect intro, music, (shadows should been removed to improve preformance and to get rid of the suddenly appering of them). After the 1st min there should have been some cutscense closer to the ground (but still flying over the fields). You should have shown some more towns and not just only landscape.

The first min really had 5 star scenes, but then it got to much of the same. I wish i could camera script like you can, really nice made!

I went to ofpec to learn how to script cutscenes and ended up with something totaly diffrent :P http://elitegamers.no-ip.org/ofp/movies/MISC/AimX2.avi

Cant help myself, but i always want to be at the limit.

EDIT: No lucky shots and link might not always work (just try another time if so)

Plz give feedback on the shooting not the scenes, music ect biggrin_o.gif

Yes considering how (relatively) easy camera scripting i got a little suppirsed of how few in the combat videography thread that uses dit. That ought to be the single biggest thing that would improve the quality of this topic to an even higher level smile_o.gif

Oh and for for petes sake Cain, have something worth calling "music" next time.  tounge_o.gif (j/k)

Keep up the good work guys!

Queston:Are there any other screen capture methods other than FRAPS?(Not meaning screen shots)

Queston:Are there any other screen capture methods other than FRAPS?(Not meaning screen shots)

Sure -- that subject has come up TONS of times. See this thread for instance.

Around 100.000 play CS every day, 500-600 in ofp

Then how can the BI forum have 29078 registered members? rock.gif

This is a Counter-strike Trailer, this is how an movie should look like.

watch and learn

http://www.dragon-knights.info/misc....ler.avi

One of the best movie makers in Counters-strike made this one and he got some nice skills.  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

post it in a counterstrike forum! Dont ruin my day with this rubbish!  rock.gif

Secondly, I appreciate everyone trying to create a good movie with OFP content. Many of us have fulltime jobs and so I know what it means if someone takes the time to create a short movie for us. And yes I like to watch them and I dont give a fiddlers fart if a teenie of 14y created a "much better" multihour trailer on CounterStrike.

Keep creating. I will try to do a short movie myself.

(oops, noticed too late that mentioning CS will mean punishment. sorry for that, but I dont want to simply erase my post)

Very laggy and a bit dark, good music and cool with some "real photos" faded in the movie. What system you running? coz your game lags like hell even with 70% fog! You got all your settings right?

smer I know a place were you can get a decent computer!

If you go to ebay you can get a decent computer for under or a little over 100 bucks!

Thats were I got mine.

Quote[/b] ]Very laggy and a bit dark, good music and cool with some "real photos" faded in the movie. What system you running? coz your game lags like hell even with 70% fog! You got all your settings right?

just try to film anything and u understand that fimling lags smile_o.gif)) and yes, my com is not the fast one, so, it double lags smile_o.gif)) nothing can do with this.

to bikecom, unforyunately, my business eats my money so far, so, can't effort new com for me so far smile_o.gif

lag? whats that biggrin_o.gif , my friends say my comp lags when i play ofp but i tell them that i always make big missions so big missions tend to lag more or less tounge_o.gif

this was the start of a movie but i never finished it, its like 1Ë year old.

[MOM] vs [sBS] TCZ C&H Gfyfssb (save target as)

EDIT:

Found another old movie from my [MOM] Days, when u seen this one you get my signature  smile_o.gifPublic Game on DesertRats

EDIT2:

Found hte first movie i ever made, 2 years old and it was made in Paint (text) and windows movie maker tounge_o.gif

http://elitegamers.no-ip.org/ofp/movies/MISC/Hela2.WMV

If you can believe it, this was done on my pIII 650mhz comp with a 32mb tnt2 card. What I did was change the game speed (setacctime 0.25) so it played in slow motion, recorded it with fraps 1.9a, and then sped up the framerate in a program called VirtualDub. In reality all three missions gave me 1-2 fps or less, but with the setacctime thing I got a 30 fps animation. The big 278 gun explosion was so laggy that fraps actually took multiple shots of the same frame (which I had to remove of course). Also, there were so many of the little debris particles that some just 'stuck' in the air and waited for more of the particles to disappear.

Wow, that's a pretty smart trick.

I thought that you had like a supercomputer or something wow_o.gif

As further proof of this great trick, here is movie#1 and #3 in the same mission, I just made some new explosions so this looks amazing. The thing about OFP is that even after years of playing it, it can still make me say 'wow' out loud

http://www.kamodder.com/~minbari_capt/superboom.avi

328 armored units with 428 crew. Notice that even though this is far beyond the editor's unit limit, the AI doesn't skip a beat, and there was no graphic errors or wierd bugs. OFP 4 EVER!!! BTW I DARE anyone to find an ingame movie from ANY game that shows 328 units exploding at once...

trailer of upcoming second part of my The Accident movie -

http://red.iskra-net.ru/download/video/inet/AccidentII-trailer.wmv

this is the not the first time when i film VIT addons.This addonmaker is making one of the best addons in OFP.

The movie is coming out some days before VIT officeally release his new great addon - F117 USAF

other my movie are here - http://red.iskra-net.ru/download/video/inet/