Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Addons at ease

(...)

Next thing you could get your graphics boys to do in about 30mins or so is design a logo for us that advertises our addon as a "Addons at Ease" compatible.

I suggest a 90x30 pixel image that somehow conveys a BIS stamp of approval. This size is just a suggestion...your graphics designers might have something else in mind.

There already is a stamp in the beta installer. If I remember correctly, it's even called "stamp.jpg". Or was it "label.jpg"?

smile_o.gif

sticker.jpg  wink_o.gif

But when (or mabye even before) Operation Flashpoint 2 is released, mabye setting up the AAE installer to support this new fancy game. (but i guess this has already been thought of)

And will this loyal addon community get some sort of prerelease of any CommentedConfig/Command Reference for ofp2? Just so we do not prepare our ofp2 addons too wrong. smile_o.gif

In the addons depot we now recognise AAE compliant addons with an image:

addon-at-ease.jpg

See here for an example.

But the image is fairly lacking in quality because Tigershark made it (sorry dude, it's the truth). wink_o.gif

Two questions:

a) Can someone plz email me (morpj97@hn.ozemail.com.au) that 90 x 30 AAE image discussed above, and

b) Where do i download this BETA installer?

appreciated.

But the image is fairly lacking in quality because Tigershark made it (sorry dude, it's the truth).

/avon waits to get roasted by snypir on another thread

In the addons depot we now recognise AAE compliant addons with an image:

addon-at-ease.jpg

See here for an example.

But the image is fairly lacking in quality because Tigershark made it (sorry dude, it's the truth). wink_o.gif

Two questions:

a) Can someone plz email me (morpj97@hn.ozemail.com.au) that 90 x 30 AAE image discussed above, and

b) Where do i download this BETA installer?

appreciated.

Hey Snypir.....

eatme.jpg

Ungrateful farker....

1) There is no 90x30 image

2) Installer can be downloaded here

I'd prefer something simple, like

aae.gif

(for the fluffy colors blame the music I was listening to) ;P

Thanks for the pictures. The final AAE utility with the official sticker picture is going to be released today.

I am closing this topic now. Thank everyone who participated in the early days of this initiative and let's see how it will work in the real world.

Please head up to At Ease forum for the final release and any AAE related discussion.

I think this AAE pre-launch topic can be usefull in the AAE section. Moving there.