Sign in to follow this  
C R A C K E R

Unbreak The Game

Revert back to when the game was playable please. 1.8 makes my battleye not work. I get kicked every 4 minutes with a client not responding on every server. IF IT WORKS DON'T CHANGE IT! I'm trying my hardest not to swear but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.....

Raging about it won't help. Google your issue or ask for help on the forums if you can't find an answer.

10 minutes ago, C R A C K E R said:

Revert back to when the game was playable please. 1.8 makes my battleye not work. I get kicked every 4 minutes with a client not responding on every server. IF IT WORKS DON'T CHANGE IT! I'm trying my hardest not to swear but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.....

By your logic if it works don't change it. The new patch works for me. Not been kicked one time. 

So don't change it. See how that works.

do an integrity check, switch to dev branch.

Still messed up redownload b.e. And look into the changes in hotfix. Assuming it worked before the tac ops release. 

• Like 1

It worked flawlessly, they made an update, screwed things up... Updated again to revert back to what they screwed up the first time. Like I said, no need to change things....

11 hours ago, C R A C K E R said:

It worked flawlessly, they made an update, screwed things up... Updated again to revert back to what they screwed up the first time. Like I said, no need to change things....

Well game development means updates will be constant.

Have you tried verifying your game cache in steam?

Do you have Battle Eye enabled in the launcher preferences?

Are you launching Arma3 or the Arma3 launcher with admin permissions?

• Like 1

I'm just going to leave this here of what I put in another thread.

1 minute ago, Heizanjs said:
  • BattleEye is a third party anti-cheat providing service who have been successful in catching hackers.
    • A few non-responding messages from time to time is something I don't mind due to the majority of the time it works and catches like I said before hackers.
    • This isn't BiS`s fault that these messages/errors occur due to it being out of their control.
  • Memory Loss errors, as @Wyqer stated make a constructive bug report on BiS Phabricator 
    • Provide screenshots/vods/.rpt logs + detailed description of the error your having.

A little effort can go far and help the developers fix major/minor errors with the game if it's in their hands to fix it. Complaining about a game which offers a platform for modders to fully modify the game into whatever they desire is shabby. The ArmA franchise is probably the only game I've come across which has a thriving modding community for a game of it's kind.

Uninstall the game if you're unhappy with the game.

• Like 1

On 8.12.2017 at 1:29 AM, C R A C K E R said:

They changed it because it was broken at high player counts.

On 8.12.2017 at 1:53 AM, C R A C K E R said:

No they didn't revert.

Dwardens tip was disable BE in launcher and reenable it. Maybe that works for you?
Btw the problem could also be the Server you are playing on and not your battleye.

• Like 1