Naked Turtle

banned by infistar

Hello, i recently buyed a new arma because of my account banned for no reason by infistar.

My new arma 3 is sitll banned on all server with inftstar, so i'm going to  take back my money and uninstall the game.

what is the point of infistar when the game is securised by Battleye???

Infistar is not official software from bohemia interactive. It's made by an external developer and server admins can pay them to use their service afaik.

So to answer your question: infistar provides admin tools and extra cheating protection.

(And it seems to be smarter than I could imagine, if it really detects new accounts by the same person :€))

• Like 2

I LOVE it when people claim they are banned 'FOR NO REASON'.  99.9% of the time the reason is cheating. 

People need to take responsibility for their actions.  Good riddance, I say.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bloodwyn1756 said:

And it seems to be smarter than I could imagine, if it really detects new accounts by the same person :€))

Probably banned by IP address maybe. 

You know you could always just get in touch with the server owners and apologise. Unless, you know, you think you're better than that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kremator said:

I LOVE it when people claim they are banned 'FOR NO REASON'.  99.9% of the time the reason is cheating. 

People need to take responsibility for their actions.  Good riddance, I say.

Idiots i have 3K hours if i was cheating you dont believe that I will be ban by Battleye???

If you think infistar are better than Battleye, monkey confirmed.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, bloodwyn1756 said:

Infistar is not official software from bohemia interactive. It's made by an external developer and server admins can pay them to use their service afaik.

So to answer your question: infistar provides admin tools and extra cheating protection.

(And it seems to be smarter than I could imagine, if it really detects new accounts by the same person :€))

So if i want to made a anticheat on arma 3 that is used by most servers and global ban random players is not the problem of Bohemia?

What a nice a game.

Well offical servers are not connected to infistar. Any (private) server owner can decide who he wants to join and who not. Thats how it works :don16:

So I recommend you to calm down, ask why you got banned and try to convince the person that you are not guilty etc.

OR you continue raging in this thread and risk of getting banned again here :elfbash:

55 minutes ago, Naked Turtle said:

So if i want to made a anticheat on arma 3 that is used by most servers and global ban random players is not the problem of Bohemia?

What a nice a game.

I ashamedly admit I have about 3k on ArmA 3 alone on all types of missions tvt ,pvp, coop,mil sim. I have never ever played on any sever with infantstar protection. not a typo. 

so what are these servers you are playing on. better still why is any of this a bis company problem?? if people lock their private servers they payed for  and say we don't want to play with you. you gonna cry to bis too? think about that. waaa bis they don't wanna play with me mommmyy. you see how f'n ridiculous you sound.

cop the fuck on.

• Like 1

cliffs:

- OP is rather young

- OP likes to play competitive/trolly modes

- OP got in with the wrong people

- OP downloaded a cheat from a cheat website between 6 months and 3 years ago

- OP got rekt by infistar

- OP re-buys game recently, probably on sale

- OP tries to join server

- Still banned

- OP gets furious and comes to forum to rant about arma.

- OP tries to refund arma

- OP gets rekt by Valve

- OP now has two copies of arma but still banned from all his favorite servers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

BBC News : Game refunded by Valve, the guys who have been banned switch to an other game!

Have a nice day.

@Naked TurtleI don't understand why you needed to buy a new copy of Arma3, it would have a been much cheaper to have asked the server admins to have you ban removed. Unless of course it was a just ban, either way there are plenty of other servers to play on. There is no need to just play on one server.

Closing