Sign in to follow this  
4K.Scar

ZEUS copy paste custom arsenal units.

I made a ZEUS mission where I need to spawn multiple AIs with custom arsenal builds.
Problem is afer I spawn 1 AI and give him the custom arsenal, when I copy paste him it doesn't copy the custom build. So I have to give the custom build to each and one AI that I spawn...
What do I do?

First (and best way): Write a mod with a unit config that provides the units with the equipment you need.

Second (and only second best way): Safe your custom arsenal builds as sqf-files in your mission folder, compile these file names as functions (so you don't have to type in the whole path everytime), and call these functions in the execution field of the units in the zeus interface.

Third (and least best way): Add the build manually in the arsenal for every unit.

There are no other ways to do this.

13 minutes ago, Belbo said:

First (and best way): Write a mod with a unit config that provides the units with the equipment you need.

Second (and only second best way): Safe your custom arsenal builds as sqf-files in your mission folder, compile these file names as functions (so you don't have to type in the whole path everytime), and call these functions in the execution field of the units in the zeus interface.

Third (and least best way): Add the build manually in the arsenal for every unit.

There are no other ways to do this.

Wow can't believe there are no better ways...
I guess I'll start looking at some tutorials on how to do step 1