Also problem ist ich versuche auf irgend einen server zu conecten und egal ob mit oder ohne mods ich kommen nur bin in die auswahl der slots rein also welchen "Klasse" ich spielen will oder im welchen Squad und wenn er die missions dateinen herunterladen will lande ich (ohne fehlercode weder auf dem server noch im client) einfach im Hauptmenü. ich danke im Vorraus

You might get a quicker response posting in English.

I'm trying to conecten on any server and no matter whether with or without mods I come only in the selection of slots purely so what "class" I want to play or in which squad

and if he wants to download the mission files I land (without error code neither on the server nor in the client) just in the main menu. I thank you in advance

Welcome to Bis forums.

Few things

1st this is an English speaking forum, so either speak English or get someone or something to translate.

2. Use a proper title, which mean create a brief title of what your post is about, your more likely to get a response.

3. From what i translated im not quite understanding what the issue is, your trying to connect to servers but get errors please explain better.