strider42

[SOLVED] ACE serverconfig.hpp not read on local dedicated server

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

I run a local dedicated server.  i.e. it is a dedicated server running on the same PC that I am using for to run the ArmA 3 client.  This has a separate directory for the server files.  Until recently when I ran this server it picked up the ACE serverconfig.hpp file from my ArmA 3 main installation directory (not the separate dedicated server directory).  However yesterday this stopped (thought I am not sure in fine detail when the problem started).  Now it does not appear to pick up the ACE serverconfig.hpp file from anywhere and just gives me the default values (I'm mainly interested in modifying the medical system and I don't want to use modules).

Running the dedicated server on a separate box does work but that has its own userconfig\ace\serverconfig.hpp file but at least shows the serverconfig.hpp file is OK.

Anyone else seeing this problem?  I know there seem to have been some minor updates to ArmA/ACE recently and am wondering if these have introduced a bug/feature or am I doing something wrong?

I have tried putting the ace\serverconfg.hpp file in the local dedicated server directory but that had no effect.  S

Edit: I also tried running as a 'server/client' and that does not seem to pick up the userconfig\ace\serverconfig.hpp file.  Starting to wonder if this is more an ACE issue than an ArmA one : /

Edit2: OK issue was I was not including aceServer in my list of mods. That solved the problem.