zagr

Zombie and demons VCOMAI problem

hello there, i want to ask something really important. i have mission with zombie and demons mod the question is simple, did someone know how can i disable VCOMAI on dynamically spawned zombie units? i spawn them via module, i tried to place this setVariable ["NOAI",1,false]; but of course this is not going to work on dynamically spawned zombies, how can disable vcomai on module?

On 14/11/2017 at 4:47 PM, zagr said:

hello there, i want to ask something really important. i have mission with zombie and demons mod the question is simple, did someone know how can i disable VCOMAI on dynamically spawned zombie units? i spawn them via module, i tried to place this setVariable ["NOAI",1,false]; but of course this is not going to work on dynamically spawned zombies, how can disable vcomai on module?

Hi did you found a solution for this ?
I m using zombies from ravage mod and hoping that you know how

Hello, sorry to resurrect this thread. But this issue was so important I made an account and everything! lol

I was wondering if this gem i found on scripting snippets bit, which disables vcom for all air drivers.      If and how it could be tweaked to disable vcom from Ryan'szombies?

[{{Driver _x setvariable ["NOAI",true];} foreach (vehicles select {_x isKindOf 'air'});}, 1, []] call CBA_fnc_addperframehandler;

EDIT:: 

found this just now from vcom itself

{_x setvariable ["VCOM_NOAI",true]} foreach units (group this);

so i think we just need to figure out the zombies information and modify the script, but i dont know how to do that. still fiddling with it.

Please note the first script is for the missions init feild, the second for a groups init