Commander Salamander

Mod Errors Preventing Server from Running

When I view the log file for starting my server, I see numerous errors that relate to the mods that I have on the server. The Commandline & FTP have both been meticulously ensured to be correct with the mods. The Customer Support, like the customer support that I communicated with the last time I purchased a server, say that the server's functioning properly, but the mods must be the cause of the issue. RPT: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fd34u3xjfthvtjc/arma3server_2017-11-07_08-16-08.rpt

You're trying to start a mission on your server that's depending on the following addons:

Spoiler

9:20:45   task_force_radio_items
 9:20:45   hlcweapons_aks
 9:20:45   murshun_cigs
 9:20:45   ns_a2
 9:20:45   chernarusredux_buildings
 9:20:45   ns_structures

That means you have to have the mods these addons belong to loaded up. Otherwise you won't be able to start your test0.Malden-mission.

You should probably at least try to read your rpt - it's very clearly stated over and over and over and over:

Spoiler

8:21:04 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.task_force_radio_items, hlcweapons_aks, murshun_cigs, ns_a2, chernarusredux_buildings, ns_structures

Other than that there doesn't seem to be a problem.

Additionally: Your server IS running, it just will never load the mission you tried to play.

7 minutes ago, Belbo said:

You're having missions on your server depending on the following addons:

Hide contents

9:20:45   task_force_radio_items
 9:20:45   hlcweapons_aks
 9:20:45   murshun_cigs
 9:20:45   ns_a2
 9:20:45   chernarusredux_buildings
 9:20:45   ns_structures

That means you have to have the mods these addons belong to loaded up. Otherwise you won't be able to start these missions.

You should probably at least try to read your rpt - it's very clearly stated over and over:

Hide contents

8:21:04 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.task_force_radio_items, hlcweapons_aks, murshun_cigs, ns_a2, chernarusredux_buildings, ns_structures

Other than that there doesn't seem to be a problem.

Additionally: Your server IS running, it just will never load the mission you tried to play.

Well obviously I need the mods that are ran by the server, but I have  those mods and regardless I receive those errors, and that's why I'm posting here.

The server hasn't got these mods. It doesn't matter what mods the server or the clients run: If the mission is depending on mods that aren't loaded by the server or the clients, you can't start the mission.

Install the mods on the server the same way you have on the clients.

You have to install the mods needed for the mission or make a new mission.

task_force_radio_items needs task_force_radio_items.pbo from TFAR 1.0 (devbuild)

hlcweapons_aks needs hlc_wp_ak.pbo from NIArms AK Rifles - maybe you have an older version or your folder doesn't contain this pbo,

murshun_cigs needs murshun_cigs.pbo from Immersion Cigs,

ns_a2 and ns_structures stem both from Namalsk Island - but they are sometimes included in other maps,

chernarusredux_buildings needs chernarusredux_buildings.pbo from Chernarus Redux,

So: You might take a look at your rpt and find out that a couple of those are not loaded by the server. Starting with line 508 you have an exact listing of ALL the pbos that are actually loaded. The ones listed over and over again are not beneath them, so you have to make sure that these files are actually present.

On the other hand: if these mods are not in your modset: Why use a mission that needs those mods?

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/154316-how-to-remove-mod-dependency-from-mission/