22 hours ago, eh chaser said:

does that mean you want to edit the CA World in the future?

i dont have any more plans for arma modding right now

• Sad 1

I would just like to say this is amazing brother. Very good job. Im downloading it right now 

Quick question mate. One of our members is currently having issues trying to get the mod to work. He says that the trees and roofs are white as they should but the ground is still normal. He's redownloaded the files several times and I even sent it to him via dropbox. Not sure what is causing it other than maybe his internet being shite. Any suggestions?

Any other mods running? Something else could be conflicting even if you both are running the same mods.

• Like 1

Having multiple mods overriding vanilla textures can be tricky. I'm guessing Winter2035 and mods like Babe's MidRange textures won't work well together.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, haleks said:

Having multiple mods overriding vanilla textures can be tricky. I'm guessing Winter2035 and mods like Babe's MidRange textures won't work well together.

if im not mistaken i used bensons midrange for this mod anyway, if not then just for another map i made lol

11 hours ago, Nightwolf2112 said:

Quick question mate. One of our members is currently having issues trying to get the mod to work. He says that the trees and roofs are white as they should but the ground is still normal. He's redownloaded the files several times and I even sent it to him via dropbox. Not sure what is causing it other than maybe his internet being shite. Any suggestions?

ive got no clue as to why some people have this issue, only like 4 ppl have told me they have this issue xd, not rlly sure where to start to resolve it, the mod is super super straightfoward in how it replaces textures

• Like 1

Are the others having the issue from downloading it through steam at all? I know sometimes the steam workshop will derp out and not download everything correctly. I'll have to check to see if my guy has tried downloading from armaholic. 

On 05/12/2017 at 1:29 AM, Nightwolf2112 said:

Are the others having the issue from downloading it through steam at all? I know sometimes the steam workshop will derp out and not download everything correctly. I'll have to check to see if my guy has tried downloading from armaholic. 

Worked fine for me. 

Great mod BTW! 

Love how this is looking - been wanting to do a winter Ghost Recon campaign on a decent map and this will do just nicely!

On 4/19/2018 at 6:15 PM, lightspeed_aust said:

Any plans to winterize other maps? 

unless i either convince map authors to let me publish their content, OR i make this mod dependant on a whole host of OTHER mods like cup maps and terrains ect, really dont see a point, i would need to take their satellite images modify and redistribute them, something you dont just do on a whim without getting permission which is frankly a headache

i may do malden but honestly modding for the sake of modding got boring months ago, every day i was looking for something new to do now i find it tedious unless i have a specific reason to

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, lightspeed_aust said:

Tell me how you really feel? Sounds likr you're well and truly burnt out :)

well my current situation irl requires me to be making money as most people have to and modding has no money in it and it eats up alot of time which i could otherwise be working xd

How did you turn the rain into snow? Is it possible to export it out of the mod and use it on other maps.

Just recognized this awesome mod.

Thicker snow, more reactive to wind, is that possible? I guess it is not :(

Because: on rain values 1, wind at [-30,25,0] (windstr at 1) - i.e., strong wind and rain - the snow is still quite lose and moving tame. Unlike the trees.

Is there anywhere to directly download this texture pack without the Steam subscription thing?