Sign in to follow this  
Adriano Back

King of the Hill - why am i banned?

KING OF THE HILL ARMA 3

Why was I banned?

You do not have the right to ban players because they play on other servers, you are monopolizing the game as if it were yours and this is very wrong because the game has free servers and nobody can tell us what we can or can not play in person, I even believed the server was yours, but that's not the case.

What I want to say here is that you are banning unfairly people who are getting tired of their jobs that activate the computer to have fun and not be afraid to choose which server to play because someone does not like.

Sorry to say, but you're being too radical to ban the players "CHILD'S ATTITUDE"
what they should do was simply reset the account of who was using the other (simple) server.

I honestly did not pay almost $ 100 in the game to be banned unfairly and this should not even be in dispute

I was playing with my friends on a 10x test server and was banned without doing anything. The only crime I committed was to kill a friend on the base because it was bothering all the other players, including me.

If this 10x server exists, it's your fault and not ours.
it was you who let the files leak
review your attitudes

obs. I'm Brazilian, and my English is bad.

and now???

Battleye Admin Ban (ws51932)

I'm not sure exactly who this thread is aimed at...but this is not the place for it.

Firstly, king of the hill is not an official game mode. Your post was not very clear-when you say you were banned..from what? The server? The game? 

Este não é um fórum desse modo de jogo, você deve ir e publicar sua reclamação em um fórum diferente. Você tem que abrir um tópico neste fórum para atrair sua "ban".

Esta é a página web onde você deve fazer seu pedido para resolver seu problema:

http://hostiletakeover.co/

English translation:

This is not the right forum to appeal a ban, go to previous link to make a ban apppeal.

cliffs:

I was playing with my friends on a 10x test server and was banned without doing anything

OP, KotH is a community mode run by third party. if they ban you, try other server/gamemode, play in the editor, host your own server or browse the steam workshop.

well, maybe not the right section, but I have the same problem. My Friends do too! We are all banned on all KOTH Servers. It's because we played on KOTH 100x Money Servers I think. We didn't know it at that time. Anyone know who is hosting the HIVE servers, so the can delete our user ID so we can start over?