Sign in to follow this  
peacefull Nation

spawn random paratroopers over my human players.

i am lookig for an easy script  .sqf  to put the whole code in thir and once that is executed  it should randomly spawn enemy paratroopers over team players.

thank you.

• Confused 2

Are you even SEARCHING before starting yet another Thread? You're gonna set a record. Google is your friend. Start experimenting with writing your own scripts. It's WAY MORE FUN. 

I highly recommend Notepad++

https://notepad-plus-plus.org

You can also use KK's ArmA Language plugin for it to.

http://killzonekid.com

• Like 2

does it require to start the game + tadst all each time u create a new line of the code   + wait for the game to load  and so on this is time consuming unless thier is a faster way to se if code is working or not

Depends on how and where you script.

Debug console is instant.

sqf files can be edited and reloaded on the fly unless they're packed in a pbo.

If that doesn't suffice then restarting the mission will normally do the trick.

i wanted a code for debug console version sir.

i have a mod menu ,  .pbo inside it has various .sqf files  ammo , teleport etc , so i will make another  spawn_paratroopersai.sqf and  execute that the way i do with others.

i needed code just like how u paste it in debug console and send command globally

_pos = getPosATL player; _pos set [2, 700]; player setPosATL _pos; player spawn bis_fnc_halo;removebackpack player; player addbackpack "B_Parachute";player addWeapon "BIS_Steerable_Parachute";

when i run this command it sets my user in skydive  and adds parachute how ever when i deploy the parachute  the  screen changes for a second then parachute gets removed from player ?

2 hours ago, peacefull Nation said:

_pos = getPosATL player; _pos set [2, 700]; player setPosATL _pos; player spawn bis_fnc_halo;removebackpack player; player addbackpack "B_Parachute";player addWeapon "BIS_Steerable_Parachute";

when i run this command it sets my user in skydive  and adds parachute how ever when i deploy the parachute  the  screen changes for a second then parachute gets removed from player ?

As I wrote above, you duplicate your post. You don't make any search (or very non efficiently) , you don' t read the post : I gave you a working code for spawning paratroopers with explanation... now, you're attempting to halo jump your player, without any link with your 2 posts and any consideration about given codes.

So yes,  continue using bis_fnc_HALO (nice one, complete btw) and then removeBackpack, addBacpackpack... addWeapon... That's the best way for free fall and crash as you seem to like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pierremgi said:

As I wrote above, you duplicate your post. You don't make any search (or very non efficiently) , you don' t read the post : I gave you a working code for spawning paratroopers with explanation... now, you're attempting to halo jump your player, without any link with your 2 posts and any consideration about given codes.

So yes,  continue using bis_fnc_HALO (nice one, complete btw) and then removeBackpack, addBacpackpack... addWeapon... That's the best way for free fall and crash as you seem to like that.

i done  it

_pos = getPosATL Player; _pos set [1, 100];Player addBackpack "B_Parachute"; Player setPos [getPos Player select 0,getPos Player select 1,100.00]; Player action ["openParachute"];

i do search sir , am not randomly posting , i have so many search queries open to what i want to do and trying all i can.

anyways  this has done what i want  thanks.

pierremgi  sir  i also need what you posted and will try use it ,   just like u se this code i want a code similar to this so i can execute it in command line and then  se if it works this way its more easy to se if it works.

am looking for a code to deploy enemy helicopter fly to my location then enemy ai rapple down , i wil love to se this cheers.