Sign in to follow this  
mrempireman

Need help ending a trigger

Simple question, how do you end a trigger that hasn't been completed during a certain amount of time.

Had this question been more specific I would be able to help more but maybe what you are looking for is this:

When clicking on a trigger there is a sub-menu where you can clarify if you want the condition to activate the trigger after x amount of time or if you want the condition to be true for a certain amount of time before the trigger is activated. 

To find this just scroll over the different sub-menus. It is called Time Out or something like that. Cannot remember exactly.

Ah sorry man :D, must have been really tired when I wrote this post. So I want to make a task that needs to be complete before a certain amount of time of the scenario has passed, if it is not completed the missions ends. So I need to set up a trigger countdown for lose, but I'm not sure how to make it so that countdown trigger stops when the task is done.

Sorry for being so late. I had not followed the thread and my post was not quoted  :exclamation:

It can be a simple condition like 

alive target0

If it keeps being true lets say for 30 minutes you can place a lose trigger activation.