nikoaton

nikoaton static animations for photography

This posture needs to be put the pistols manually, just be patient.

lJeBC1y.png

Edited by nikoaton
Update
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Hello friend, can you pose with a character making the symbol of peace and love with your hand and with the other holding a gun, with two hands up? as we have often seen in the Middle East.

I did not find an image for reference = /. 

And my English is also by google translate.

more or less this

1499598653_103544_1499600317_noticia_nor

1499088537347.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jonathan Barbosa said:

Hello friend, can you pose with a character making the symbol of peace and love with your hand and with the other holding a gun, with two hands up? as we have often seen in the Middle East.

Hey @Jonathan Barbosa i will try to make some. Thanks for suggesting.

• Like 3

Just a thought, have not seen many animations of someone holding a handgun, be it raised, lowered, two handed or one handed. Might be an idea if you can some extra time :)

• Like 4

14 hours ago, jeza said:

Just a thought, have not seen many animations of someone holding a handgun, be it raised, lowered, two handed or one handed. Might be an idea if you can some extra time :)

Maybe like this?

OQvXmt9.png

979m0Cm.png

A85zkf8.png

3rUFPa4.png

ddJBKuO.png

74aoLrV.png

• Like 11

Superb job! Looking forward to the release date !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nikoaton said:

Maybe like this?

Exactly like that! Great stuff :)

• Like 1

On 28/10/2017 at 2:33 PM, jeza said:

well mate i have 3 poses with pistol, 1 is one handed 1 2 handed and one ready to engange :p just check the new update 

The problem with the pistol poses is that you have to put the pistol in the hand directly in game with script etc.

14B221F068FA27CCC482D95C3394C6D78BD7665D

• Like 6

Looking good! I think the blind firing AK guys need two hands though. 

Screenshot_222.png

We also need a Red Dawn pose !Wolverines! 

Wolverines.jpg

• Like 3

For friday I will update the addon with 50+ more animations, including all suggestion in the thread :f:

Which have any more suggestions to add before Friday, post it, so we reach 100 animations 

(getting worse my English):down:

• Like 2

Is it possible to make the ai keep a pose ,and walk at the same time?  I would like to be able to decide what they would look like on the fly.Or put the pose on a timer ,lets say 90 sec.

That would be really great. Btw,this looks fantastic.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, john1 said:

Is it possible to make the ai keep a pose ,and walk at the same time?  I would like to be able to decide what they would look like on the fly.Or put the pose on a timer ,lets say 90 sec.

That would be really great. Btw,this looks fantastic.

I think it is possible, there must be some script to do what you need, you should ask in the script section I guess, I have no idea about script.

How bout a guy helping another guy climb a wall like this.

s5D9YQk.png

sorry best picture i could find

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I'm very busy (change of house) and I can not update the addon, maybe on Sunday or Monday. I hope you do not mind!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2017 at 1:10 AM, nikoaton said:

I think it is possible, there must be some script to do what you need, you should ask in the script section I guess, I have no idea about script.

I think I asked some of my team members about similar things, and unfortunately--if memory serves correct--I believe it's kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind of/ sorrrrrt of possible to a small extent, but means a lot of work because I think you need to basically change things with all of the animations. It's not where you can just go "ok, I'll script it where if you press this key you'll do this walk instead of the vanilla". I asked awhile back because I'd love to see  like this style for a walking anim: wfoOqrA.png

And also wanted to do a complete overhauled M2 reload animation kind of close to what you'd see in other games like SQUAD for example. And the answer was basically one of those "No and yes." Basically, what you can do would just turn into a nightmarish pain in the ass to get there. But again, memory on the specifics are a bit foggy since it was quite awhile ago I posed the question to guys on my team. So there is plenty of room for error. I personally do hope it's possible for a script genius, but I think this falls under the category of it would be awesome as hell, but the con's and work amount far outweigh any pro's. Maybe if in the future ArmA 4 is done in such a way where making animations are less.....hemorrhoidal  shall we say. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok guys, I've updated the add-on, it has some surprises that I have not shown here.Enjoy it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nikoaton said:

Ok guys, I've updated the add-on, it has some surprises that I have not shown here.Enjoy it!

I missed the link for download?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrazyCorky said:

I missed the link for download?

No, is for friend on steam for now. 

• Like 2

came today to see photos, some authors are already using your mod. There is no link in the subject. Did I miss something ? =)