Sign in to follow this  
Superadri46

Requirements?

I have a question, So is there an actual age requirement? Because I heard you have to be 16+, And me as a 13 year old, I would like to know a little more about the age requirements for the game.

Trust me I love this game but I do not want to waste 30 dollars on a game I cannot play.

Can anyone help me out with this?

• Like 1

An age requirement in what sense? The game itself has an M Rating from the ESRB, and a 16+ PEGI rating. However  if your parents purchase the game, and give you permission to play it, then I believe they have the final say on it. (I may be wrong on that ) 

However some player groups will not admit people below a certain age-usually 16 or 18, although i was part of a group with an age restriction of 30+ :D But that would obviously  not affect single player etc. 

• Haha 1

For example, If i wanted to join a certain server there would have to be a age requirement correct?

Well with general public servers, no-there is no age limit. However private servers and servers run by groups may well have a limit in place. But if you are playing in a public server , so long as you act in a mature and sensible way, follow direction and support your team, I cannot see you having problems. 

• Like 1

I'm more of a single player person myself..so I don't have a huge amount of experience using Arma servers :)

1 minute ago, ineptaphid said:

Well with general public servers, no-there is no age limit. However private servers and servers run by groups may well have a limit in place. But if you are playing in a public server , so long as you act in a mature and sensible way, follow direction and support your team, I cannot see you having problems. 

Okay, Thank you so much :D

No problem at all. Welcome to the forum!

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.