[kh]jman

Lowgrass. Reduced Clutter For Arma3, CUP & CUP CWA Terrains

I originally published this addon back in July 2014 on the Steam Workshop however since then I have been unable to update the item via BI's publisher software due to a bug in their publisher legacy code.

Here is a link to my original workshop item

I have now updated the addon to also include CUP's CWA terrains and Arma3's DLC Malden terrain.

Here is a link to the new Steam Workshop item:

**********************************************************************************

Direct Download

**********************************************************************************

Addon Description

Reduces and height of clutter on Arma3 and CUP terrains thus allowing a proned player an improved non-clutter obsured view of the battleground.
This addon is especially useful when playing against computer controlled AI who's view is not constrainted by terrain clutter.
This addon is signed & compatible for multiplayer.
You are not required to install this addon serverside.
Owners of lower end computers may see a slight increase in frames when using this addon.

Please Note:
If using this addon in PVP mode please be aware that clients who do not may be at a disadvantage since proned clients may have an improved non-clutter 
obsured view of the battleground.

Addon Installation

Copy the extracted addon folder to your Arma3 root folder. Add the addon folder name to your '-mod' startup.
These 3 addons are not dependent on each other. For example:
If you wish to only reduce clutter on the Arma3 Islands install the kh_lowgrass.pbo and associated bisign.

Addon Requirements

Arma3 including Apex Expansion and Malden DLC
Community Upgrade Project

Addon Contents

kh_lowgrass.pbo
Reduces height of clutter on the following Arma3 terrains
- Tanoa
- Altis
- Stratis
- Malden 2035

kh_cup_lowgrass.pbo
Reduces height of clutter on the following CUP terrains
- Rahmadi
- Sahrani
- Southern Sahrani
- United Sahrani
- Porto
- Utes
- Chernarus
- Chernarus Summer
- Desert
- Takistan
- Zargabad
- Shapur
- Proving Grounds
- Bukovina
- Bystrica
- Takistan Mountains

kh_cup_cwa_lowgrass.pbo
Reduces height of clutter on the following CUP CWA terrains
- Everon
- Malden
- Kolgujev
- Nogova
- Desert Island

Addon Credits

[KH]Jman
http://www.kellys-heroes.eu

CUP
Community Upgrade Project
http://cup-arma3.org/terrains

License: APL-SA
For more info, see:
http://www.bistudio.com/english/community/licenses/arma-public-license-share-alike

• Like 5

I don't see why not. Which ones are you particularly interested in?.