Tactical_Lunatic

Bullets from the sky?!?

while in a clash match earlier i was killed by bullets (tracer rounds )from the sky by a "player" by the name of T.P._sh0kks_, also encountered a teleporter in another clash match, and a "player" in a raid match who was blatatly using some form of wall hack, i didnt get the names of the other 2 but the first was reported using your troublesome report system.

Dumb question but are you sure it was "hacking"

I say that because I also got huge LAG issues last night (6-7 seconds delay between action and reaction time).

If it was really the results of hacks, just be informed that hackers can teleport other players and much more, even control their character.
I personally already experienced that. I've been teleported in the air (~ 30m) and then my weapon fired at the other team players that was left.
So it is really hard to know who's really hacking. Usually when hacks happen, just read and listen to the chat, sometimes they can't shut up ;)

• Like 1

there was more than one in the first game, but both their gamertags started with the same T.P. and they were both on opposing teams (1 on my team one on other)

That's mainly the reasons why I stopped playing other modes than CP. I'm not remembering having experienced this in CP neither.
Only TKs. And anyway, if some players are cheating... at least it is not against me.
I've noticed sometimes that friends (IRL) or clans members that play on different teams to share intel in-game to favor their "friends".

I hope you got a lot of patience, because the Argo's team is small and therefore really slow. Adding to this intentional delayed bans and what not.

• Like 1

i prefer playing combat patrol for the same reason tbh, but i do find the ai in it to be really frustrating at times (my other thread) 

how often are the updates? and is the a thread/news feed that we can find progress info?

9 hours ago, Tactical_Lunatic said:

i prefer playing combat patrol for the same reason tbh, but i do find the ai in it to be really frustrating at times (my other thread)
Argo wanted to be hardcore at first, and there is no difficulty level,
so for people with more milsim experience I think this is not the same frustration we got from the AIs.

how often are the updates? and is the a thread/news feed that we can find progress info?
On the forums you can follow the updates from there : https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/forum/212-argo-news/

You could also join the Official Discord.

• Like 1