Hello

Got a problem with Roadway LOD and also Fire/View/Geometry

I dont know what to do, im doing a Command & Conquer mod and some buildings are a bit bigger and also walkable inside with some rooms. Had this problem in OFP too.. Roadway and Geometries are getting away.. What is there the problem? I do not wanna split a building in 2 or 3 pieces, is there a solution to fix that?

thanks

1 hour ago, TG-Sentry said:

I dont know what to do, [...] is there a solution to fix that?

Yes, there is indeed. Dividing the LODs into smaller parts is the only solution I know, and I've been doing arma modding for almost 5 years. 
As far as I know, there is app.40-50m size limit either way from a center of the model for Geo/View/Fire LODs (and allegedly it doesn't include the height of the model), and app. 20-25m either way from center of a model for Roadway LOD. I would suggest sticking with the lower numbers, to be on safe side.

34 minutes ago, NightIntruder said:

Yes, there is indeed. Dividing the LODs into smaller parts is the only solution I know, and I've been doing arma modding for almost 5 years. 
As far as I know, there is app.40-50m size limit either way from a center of the model for Geo/View/Fire LODs (and allegedly it doesn't include the height of the model), and app. 20-25m either way from center of a model for Roadway LOD. I would suggest sticking with the lower numbers, to be on safe side.

So you think i should cut the roadway in many component parts and also the geometry? how is it done at big ships?

22 hours ago, TG-Sentry said:

So you think i should cut the roadway in many component parts and also the geometry? how is it done at big ships?

I suggest to look into A2 public samples, where LHD is. It should give you the answer you are looking for, don't think you'll get the one you wanted, tho.