Blade_Six_One

Did BattleEye take care of all the hacking softwares?

Sounds a bit odd but there were some hacking software going around the internet few months back. With all the new game updates, can we confirm if any of them are still active or BE actually took care of them?

Here are examples (I know you all saw it but still): 

Please tell me BE took care of them...and some more.

Hi @Blade_Six_One,
As any security softwares, BE can't detect all new threats on the fly, it still needs updates.

As I was told, by an Argo team member lately, and that I can notice since few weeks, is that there is not as much hackers as there was before,
personally I didn't met one (obvious) since some time now.
I would guess that some of them have probably been manually banned, wave banned (BE) or have simply left the game by themselves.

1 hour ago, EricR said:

Hi @Blade_Six_One,
As any security softwares, BE can't detect all new threats on the fly, it still needs updates.

As I was told, by an Argo team member lately, and that I can notice since few weeks, is that there is not as much hackers as there was before,
personally I didn't met one (obvious) since some time now.
I would guess that some of them have probably been manually banned, wave banned (BE) or have simply left the game by themselves.

Awesome, thank you.

I may say though, Battleye hands down has been the best anti cheat I've seen in a lot of games.