It would be good to change the level of the IA'S or AI in combat patrol because the bots when you are level 1 and you have bad weapons, they kill you 1 shot almost any distance, in my case I am level 6 and I have Level 2 weapons of tree , but I need four shots to kill an AI and they incapacitate me with 1 shot. To what I'm going, is to adjust the level of the bots according to your levels. For example, Level 1 to 10 bots of bad level, after having level 10 that increases the amount of difficulty of the bots or AI, to help the new players who do not understand the basics of the game, in my case when started did not know distinguish between ally and an enemy I had Several days to differentiate them, in that case new players shoot everyone because they do not know which is allied, due to lack of training.

:)

19 hours ago, Damag3d_ said:

It would be good to change the level of the IA'S or AI in combat patrol because the bots when you are level 1 and you have bad weapons, they kill you 1 shot almost any distance, in my case I am level 6 and I have Level 2 weapons of tree , but I need four shots to kill an AI and they incapacitate me with 1 shot. To what I'm going, is to adjust the level of the bots according to your levels. For example, Level 1 to 10 bots of bad level, after having level 10 that increases the amount of difficulty of the bots or AI, to help the new players who do not understand the basics of the game, in my case when started did not know distinguish between ally and an enemy I had Several days to differentiate them, in that case new players shoot everyone because they do not know which is allied, due to lack of training.

We are currently looking into the presets of AI, and we want to tweak it a bit, to maintain the challenging nature of the scenario, but to remove the strong frustration and feelings of unfairness. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Damag3d_ said:

It would be good to change the level of the IA'S or AI in combat patrol because the bots when you are level 1 and you have bad weapons, they kill you 1 shot almost any distance, in my case I am level 6 and I have Level 2 weapons of tree , but I need four shots to kill an AI and they incapacitate me with 1 shot.
I use the SPAR-17 7.62 mm, when I got my loadout , and I need also 3-4 bullets to kill an AI and even 2 bullets in the head sometimes ;)
You can still be successful with a bad weapon, just make you way safer cover (crawl if you need to) and get a better weapon from a dead AI when you get the chance.  

To what I'm going, is to adjust the level of the bots according to your levels. For example, Level 1 to 10 bots of bad level, after having level 10 that increases the amount of difficulty of the bots or AI, to help the new players who do not understand the basics of the game,
This is for sure not doable and is not the best idea, I personally want to play CP mode with people that understand a minimum of the game.
Low skilled players (not low level), should play Link until they at least master the mechanic of the game first.

n my case when started did not know distinguish between ally and an enemy I had Several days to differentiate them,
Really ? There is only 2 factions, for now.

in that case new players shoot everyone because they do not know which is allied, due to lack of training. :)
Sure a good training tutorial would help. But even now, when I'm not sure about a target... I just don't shoot until I know it is an enemy. Nothing too difficult to do there.

2 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

We are currently looking into the presets of AI, and we want to tweak it a bit, to maintain the challenging nature of the scenario, but to remove the strong frustration and feelings of unfairness.
I thought that people would try to play better against the AI, instead of complaining of the difficulty / skills of them.
BTW. When the respawn issues (mainly Loadouts), will be fixed... I'm sure it is gonna be a different story too.
And maybe change some default loadouts, like the Protector 9mm, it so useless in CP cause it is meant for really close combat.

ARGO is rated at least 16+ and I feel like there is too much underage sometimes... they can't even understand simple rules.
It is like cards game... sometimes it is 13+, not because of the blood ;)

22 hours ago, Damag3d_ said:

To what I'm going, is to adjust the level of the bots according to your levels. For example, Level 1 to 10 bots of bad level, after having level 10 that increases the amount of difficulty of the bots or AI, to help the new players who do not understand the basics of the game, in my case when started did not know distinguish between ally and an enemy I had Several days to differentiate them, in that case new players shoot everyone because they do not know which is allied, due to lack of training.

Until ARGO fixes the level issues within the player pool, i don't think it can work. Imagine you are LVL 1 going against AI and then a LVL 25 start shooting at the same target. What kind of level should apply to the AI at that point?

note: the level issues I am talking about is allowing any players, regardless of their level, play against each others. To make it fair and enjoyable, players should only be able to join servers where you compete against other players near your LVL. For example if I am LVL 10, I should be able to only join server with LVL 8 to LVL 12 players. Now if you are telling me killing a LVL 25 gives you more points than a LVL 5, that is a different story ;)

3 hours ago, Blade_Six_One said:

note: the level issues I am talking about is allowing any players, regardless of their level, play against each others. To make it fair and enjoyable, players should only be able to join servers where you compete against other players near your LVL. For example if I am LVL 10, I should be able to only join server with LVL 8 to LVL 12 players. Now if you are telling me killing a LVL 25 gives you more points than a LVL 5, that is a different story ;)
The level doesn't matter that much... At least for the CP mode. There is and will be still bad 25 level players too.
The game is mostly only about strategies and team work.
If you try to play it more as intended by the engine IMO (MilSim), then anyone can beat the AIs (sure it will remains harder sometimes),
even when starting the mission with a Potector 9mm (iron sight).

16 hours ago, EricR said:

I agree Eric but my comment was in regard to having AI "responding" to a player depending on the player LVL. That is what I thought Damag3d meant to say at least.