Sign in to follow this  
RoryRothon

Compile array from cfgGroups

I am working on a custom Zeus module and all is ok and working fine, but im going about things the long way...

My module enable the user to place down a group (defined in cfgGroups) and assign different parameters to the group upon spawn.

Like i say, it is working but i am having to create an array like so:

array = [

[
		// Name of group
		"OPFOR - Recon Patrol"
	],

[
		// Group config
		"configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "east" >> "OPF_F" >> "Infantry" >> "OI_reconPatrol""
	],

[
		// Group Speed
		"Limited",
		"Normal",
		"Full"
	],

[
		// Group Formation
		"Wedge",
	]

];

// etc etc etc........

My question is:

Is it possible to grab an array from "cfgGroups" that i can access key => value from?

I would like to get the name in my first array, and the config into my second array.......

Coming from php i would love to know if the key => value thing is possible too..

I have been playing around and read the wiki but just cannot seem to find a solution for the life of me!

I hope this makes sense lol

As always, thanks for any and all help i receive...

Regards

Rory

i'd love to help but no idea about php. you got a more generic description of what you need?

3 minutes ago, bad benson said:

i'd love to help but no idea about php. you got a more generic description of what you need?

Im not using php, maybe did not explain correctly.

I simply want to know if there is a way i can grab an array of all groups of all factions & sides from configFile >> "cfgGroups" so that i can access names and configs from the array into my code...

yea i realise that you don't want to use php. still hard to understand what you mean. like "ACCESS names and configs FROM array INTO code"...hmmm. i'm probably just being stupid so i'll just try anyways.

not quite sure about cfgGroups set up but this is how you generally can get configclasses.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/configClasses

_allgrps = "true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups");

then you can get more data with these

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/getNumber

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/getArray

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/getText

i hope that helps a little.

Right, getting closer lol

I can access information from a group so long as i include the CfgGroups path like so:

_name = getText (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "east" >> "OPF_F" >> "Infantry" >> "OI_reconPatrol" >> "Name");

But if i need to include the full path for every group this is going to take some time haha & i can only pull info, not the config path...

I have tried getArray but that always seems to return empty:

array = getArray ( configFile >> "CfgGroups" );

If i could pull a complete array of CfgGroups, that would make my life so much easier.

I have even tried this with no joy (undefined variable in expression _x):

array = getArray ( configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> _x >> _x >> "Infantry" >> _x );

As you can see, i am trying to grab info like this:

SIDE >> FACTION >> INFANTRY >> GROUP >> (NAME & CONFIG PATH)

I hope this clears things up a little?

• Like 1

read the description of the commands on the wiki carefully.

getArray is there for you to get arrays from inside config classes not configclasses themselves. stuff that looks like this for example inside a config.cpp

class someclass
{
	words[] = {"bla", "blee", "bloo"}; //this is the stuff you pull with getArray
};

///then inside the script

_words = getArray (configFile >> "someclass" >> "words"); ///will return this ["bla", "blee", "bloo"]

to pull configclasses use what i gave you in the first example (command called configClasses). seems like you missed that or something.

SIDE >> FACTION >> INFANTRY >> GROUP >> (NAME & CONFIG PATH)

this makes no sense to me so far. the (NAME & CONFIG PATH) part.

but going by what you have in your first post in terms of formatting you could do this.

_grps = [];

{
	_name = getText (_x >> "name");
	_grps pushback [_name, _x];
} foreach ("true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups"));

that'll get you an array (_grps) of arrays that will contain the name of the group and the config path (actual, not turned into string just for clarity). the other info you can pull the same way using getArray, getText and getNumber.

• Like 1

The array snippet in the first post hurt my brain.

Do you always format stuff like that? Wow.

So you wanna grab all groups sorted by side from the config?

Didn't read through the thread so no idea.

This will get you all group class names sorted by side.

_output = [];
_allConfigGrpSides = ("true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups") apply {configname _x});

{

_cfgGrpSide = _x;
	_allcfgGrpFactions = ("true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> _cfgGrpSide) apply {configname _x});

{

_cfgGrpFaction = _x;
		_allcfgGrpCategories = ("true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> _cfgGrpSide >> _cfgGrpFaction) apply {configname _x});
		_allSideGroupTypes = [];

{

_cfgGrpType = _x;
			_allcfgGrpCategories = ("true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> _cfgGrpSide >> _cfgGrpFaction >> _cfgGrpType) apply {configname _x});
			_allSideGroupTypes append _allcfgGrpCategories;

} forEach _allcfgGrpCategories;

_output pushBack _allSideGroupTypes;

} forEach _allcfgGrpFactions;

} forEach _allConfigGrpSides;

Runs for 0.6ms, so best do this once at mission init.

CfgGroups is not maintaining naming conventions (oh geeh, who knew? That's a first),

so you can't use sideID to select this but need to do it manually, side order is:

["West","East","Indep","Empty"]

And here's the output;

[
//west
["BUS_InfSquad","BUS_InfSquad_Weapons","BUS_InfTeam","BUS_InfTeam_AT","BUS_InfTeam_AA","BUS_InfSentry","BUS_ReconTeam","BUS_ReconPatrol","BUS_ReconSentry","BUS_SniperTeam","BUS_InfAssault","BUS_ReconSquad","BUS_DiverTeam","BUS_DiverTeam_Boat","BUS_DiverTeam_SDV","BUS_SmallTeam_UAV","BUS_ReconTeam_UGV","BUS_AttackTeam_UGV","BUS_ReconTeam_UAV","BUS_AttackTeam_UAV","BUS_Support_CLS","BUS_Support_EOD","BUS_Support_ENG","BUS_Recon_EOD","BUS_Support_MG","BUS_Support_GMG","BUS_Support_Mort","BUS_MotInf_Team","BUS_MotInf_AT","BUS_MotInf_AA","BUS_MotInf_MGTeam","BUS_MotInf_GMGTeam","BUS_MotInf_MortTeam","BUS_MotInf_Reinforce","BUS_MechInfSquad","BUS_MechInf_AT","BUS_MechInf_AA","BUS_MechInf_Support","BUS_TankPlatoon","BUS_TankPlatoon_AA","BUS_TankSection","BUS_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher","BUS_SPGSection_Scorcher","BUS_SPGSection_MLRS","BUS_InfSquad","BUS_InfSquad_Weapons","BUS_InfTeam","BUS_InfTeam_AT","BUS_InfTeam_AA","BUS_InfSentry","BUS_ReconTeam","BUS_ReconPatrol","BUS_ReconSentry","BUS_SniperTeam","BUS_InfAssault","BUS_ReconSquad","BUS_DiverTeam","BUS_DiverTeam_Boat","BUS_DiverTeam_SDV","BUS_SmallTeam_UAV","BUS_ReconTeam_UGV","BUS_AttackTeam_UGV","BUS_ReconTeam_UAV","BUS_AttackTeam_UAV","BUS_Support_CLS","BUS_Support_EOD","BUS_Support_ENG","BUS_Recon_EOD","BUS_Support_MG","BUS_Support_GMG","BUS_Support_Mort","BUS_MotInf_Team","BUS_MotInf_AT","BUS_MotInf_AA","BUS_MotInf_MGTeam","BUS_MotInf_GMGTeam","BUS_MotInf_MortTeam","BUS_MotInf_Reinforce","BUS_MechInfSquad","BUS_MechInf_AT","BUS_MechInf_AA","BUS_MechInf_Support","BUS_TankPlatoon","BUS_TankPlatoon_AA","BUS_TankSection","BUS_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher","BUS_SPGSection_Scorcher","BUS_SPGSection_MLRS","IRG_InfSquad","IRG_InfSquad_Weapons","IRG_InfTeam","IRG_InfTeam_AT","IRG_InfSentry","IRG_ReconSentry","IRG_SniperTeam_M","IRG_InfAssault","IRG_Support_CLS","IRG_Support_EOD","IRG_Support_ENG","IRG_MotInf_Team","IRG_Technicals","IRG_InfSquad","IRG_InfSquad_Weapons","IRG_InfTeam","IRG_InfTeam_AT","IRG_InfSentry","IRG_ReconSentry","IRG_SniperTeam_M","IRG_InfAssault","IRG_Support_CLS","IRG_Support_EOD","IRG_Support_ENG","IRG_MotInf_Team","IRG_Technicals","B_T_InfSquad","B_T_InfSquad_Weapons","B_T_InfTeam","B_T_InfTeam_AT","B_T_InfTeam_AA","B_T_InfSentry","B_T_ReconTeam","B_T_ReconPatrol","B_T_ReconSentry","B_T_SniperTeam","B_T_DiverTeam","B_T_DiverTeam_Boat","B_T_DiverTeam_SDV","B_T_SmallTeam_UAV","B_T_ReconTeam_UGV","B_T_AttackTeam_UGV","B_T_ReconTeam_UAV","B_T_AttackTeam_UAV","B_T_Support_CLS","B_T_Support_EOD","B_T_Support_ENG","B_T_Recon_EOD","B_T_Support_MG","B_T_Support_GMG","B_T_Support_Mort","B_T_MotInf_Team","B_T_MotInf_AT","B_T_MotInf_AA","B_T_MotInf_MGTeam","B_T_MotInf_GMGTeam","B_T_MotInf_MortTeam","B_T_MotInf_Reinforcements","B_T_MechInfSquad","B_T_MechInf_AT","B_T_MechInf_AA","B_T_MechInf_Support","B_T_TankPlatoon","B_T_TankPlatoon_AA","B_T_TankSection","B_T_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher","B_T_SPGSection_Scorcher","B_T_SPGSection_MLRS","B_T_InfSquad","B_T_InfSquad_Weapons","B_T_InfTeam","B_T_InfTeam_AT","B_T_InfTeam_AA","B_T_InfSentry","B_T_ReconTeam","B_T_ReconPatrol","B_T_ReconSentry","B_T_SniperTeam","B_T_DiverTeam","B_T_DiverTeam_Boat","B_T_DiverTeam_SDV","B_T_SmallTeam_UAV","B_T_ReconTeam_UGV","B_T_AttackTeam_UGV","B_T_ReconTeam_UAV","B_T_AttackTeam_UAV","B_T_Support_CLS","B_T_Support_EOD","B_T_Support_ENG","B_T_Recon_EOD","B_T_Support_MG","B_T_Support_GMG","B_T_Support_Mort","B_T_MotInf_Team","B_T_MotInf_AT","B_T_MotInf_AA","B_T_MotInf_MGTeam","B_T_MotInf_GMGTeam","B_T_MotInf_MortTeam","B_T_MotInf_Reinforcements","B_T_MechInfSquad","B_T_MechInf_AT","B_T_MechInf_AA","B_T_MechInf_Support","B_T_TankPlatoon","B_T_TankPlatoon_AA","B_T_TankSection","B_T_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher","B_T_SPGSection_Scorcher","B_T_SPGSection_MLRS","CTRG_InfSquad","CTRG_InfTeam","CTRG_InfSentry","CTRG_MotInf_ReconTeam","CTRG_MotInf_AssaultTeam","CTRG_InfSquad","CTRG_InfTeam","CTRG_InfSentry","CTRG_MotInf_ReconTeam","CTRG_MotInf_AssaultTeam","GENDARME_Inf_Patrol","GENDARME_MotInf_Patrol","GENDARME_Inf_Patrol","GENDARME_MotInf_Patrol"],

["OIA_InfSquad","OIA_InfSquad_Weapons","OIA_InfTeam","OIA_InfTeam_AT","OIA_InfTeam_AA","OIA_InfSentry","OI_reconTeam","OI_reconPatrol","OI_reconSentry","OI_SniperTeam","OIA_InfAssault","OIA_ReconSquad","OIA_GuardSquad","OIA_GuardTeam","OIA_GuardSentry","OI_diverTeam","OI_diverTeam_Boat","OI_diverTeam_SDV","OI_SmallTeam_UAV","OI_ReconTeam_UGV","OI_AttackTeam_UGV","OI_ReconTeam_UAV","OI_AttackTeam_UAV","OI_ViperTeam","OI_support_CLS","OI_support_EOD","OI_support_ENG","OI_recon_EOD","OI_support_MG","OI_support_GMG","OI_support_Mort","OIA_MotInf_Team","OIA_MotInf_AT","OIA_MotInf_AA","OIA_MotInf_MGTeam","OIA_MotInf_GMGTeam","OIA_MotInf_MortTeam","OIA_MotInf_Reinforce","O_MotInf_ReconViperTeam","O_MotInf_AssaultViperTeam","OIA_MechInfSquad","OIA_MechInf_AT","OIA_MechInf_AA","OIA_MechInf_Support","OIA_TankPlatoon","OIA_TankPlatoon_AA","OIA_TankSection","OIA_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher","OIA_SPGSection_Scorcher","OIA_InfSquad","OIA_InfSquad_Weapons","OIA_InfTeam","OIA_InfTeam_AT","OIA_InfTeam_AA","OIA_InfSentry","OI_reconTeam","OI_reconPatrol","OI_reconSentry","OI_SniperTeam","OIA_InfAssault","OIA_ReconSquad","OIA_GuardSquad","OIA_GuardTeam","OIA_GuardSentry","OI_diverTeam","OI_diverTeam_Boat","OI_diverTeam_SDV","OI_SmallTeam_UAV","OI_ReconTeam_UGV","OI_AttackTeam_UGV","OI_ReconTeam_UAV","OI_AttackTeam_UAV","OI_ViperTeam","OI_support_CLS","OI_support_EOD","OI_support_ENG","OI_recon_EOD","OI_support_MG","OI_support_GMG","OI_support_Mort","OIA_MotInf_Team","OIA_MotInf_AT","OIA_MotInf_AA","OIA_MotInf_MGTeam","OIA_MotInf_GMGTeam","OIA_MotInf_MortTeam","OIA_MotInf_Reinforce","O_MotInf_ReconViperTeam","O_MotInf_AssaultViperTeam","OIA_MechInfSquad","OIA_MechInf_AT","OIA_MechInf_AA","OIA_MechInf_Support","OIA_TankPlatoon","OIA_TankPlatoon_AA","OIA_TankSection","OIA_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher","OIA_SPGSection_Scorcher","O_T_InfSquad","O_T_InfSquad_Weapons","O_T_InfTeam","O_T_InfTeam_AT","O_T_InfTeam_AA","O_T_InfSentry","O_T_reconTeam","O_T_reconPatrol","O_T_reconSentry","O_T_SniperTeam","O_T_diverTeam","O_T_diverTeam_Boat","O_T_diverTeam_SDV","O_T_SmallTeam_UAV","O_T_ReconTeam_UGV","O_T_AttackTeam_UGV","O_T_ReconTeam_UAV","O_T_AttackTeam_UAV","O_T_ViperTeam","O_T_support_CLS","O_T_support_EOD","O_T_support_ENG","O_T_recon_EOD","O_T_support_MG","O_T_support_GMG","O_T_support_Mort","O_T_MotInf_Team","O_T_MotInf_AT","O_T_MotInf_AA","O_T_MotInf_MGTeam","O_T_MotInf_GMGTeam","O_T_MotInf_MortTeam","O_T_MotInf_ReconViperTeam","O_T_MotInf_AssaultViperTeam","O_T_MotInf_Reinforcements","O_T_MechInfSquad","O_T_MechInf_AT","O_T_MechInf_AA","O_T_MechInf_Support","O_T_TankPlatoon","O_T_TankPlatoon_AA","O_T_TankSection","O_T_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher","O_T_SPGSection_Scorcher","O_T_InfSquad","O_T_InfSquad_Weapons","O_T_InfTeam","O_T_InfTeam_AT","O_T_InfTeam_AA","O_T_InfSentry","O_T_reconTeam","O_T_reconPatrol","O_T_reconSentry","O_T_SniperTeam","O_T_diverTeam","O_T_diverTeam_Boat","O_T_diverTeam_SDV","O_T_SmallTeam_UAV","O_T_ReconTeam_UGV","O_T_AttackTeam_UGV","O_T_ReconTeam_UAV","O_T_AttackTeam_UAV","O_T_ViperTeam","O_T_support_CLS","O_T_support_EOD","O_T_support_ENG","O_T_recon_EOD","O_T_support_MG","O_T_support_GMG","O_T_support_Mort","O_T_MotInf_Team","O_T_MotInf_AT","O_T_MotInf_AA","O_T_MotInf_MGTeam","O_T_MotInf_GMGTeam","O_T_MotInf_MortTeam","O_T_MotInf_ReconViperTeam","O_T_MotInf_AssaultViperTeam","O_T_MotInf_Reinforcements","O_T_MechInfSquad","O_T_MechInf_AT","O_T_MechInf_AA","O_T_MechInf_Support","O_T_TankPlatoon","O_T_TankPlatoon_AA","O_T_TankSection","O_T_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher","O_T_SPGSection_Scorcher"],

["HAF_InfSquad","HAF_InfSquad_Weapons","HAF_InfTeam","HAF_InfTeam_AT","HAF_InfTeam_AA","HAF_InfSentry","HAF_SniperTeam","HAF_DiverTeam","HAF_DiverTeam_Boat","HAF_DiverTeam_SDV","HAF_SmallTeam_UAV","HAF_ReconTeam_UGV","HAF_AttackTeam_UGV","HAF_ReconTeam_UAV","HAF_AttackTeam_UAV","HAF_Support_CLS","HAF_Support_EOD","HAF_Support_ENG","HAF_Support_MG","HAF_Support_GMG","HAF_Support_Mort","HAF_MotInf_Team","HAF_MotInf_AT","HAF_MotInf_AA","HAF_MotInf_MGTeam","HAF_MotInf_GMGTeam","HAF_MotInf_MortTeam","HAF_MotInf_Reinforce","HAF_MechInfSquad","HAF_MechInf_AT","HAF_MechInf_AA","HAF_MechInf_Support","HAF_TankPlatoon","HAF_TankPlatoon_AA","HAF_TankSection","HAF_InfSquad","HAF_InfSquad_Weapons","HAF_InfTeam","HAF_InfTeam_AT","HAF_InfTeam_AA","HAF_InfSentry","HAF_SniperTeam","HAF_DiverTeam","HAF_DiverTeam_Boat","HAF_DiverTeam_SDV","HAF_SmallTeam_UAV","HAF_ReconTeam_UGV","HAF_AttackTeam_UGV","HAF_ReconTeam_UAV","HAF_AttackTeam_UAV","HAF_Support_CLS","HAF_Support_EOD","HAF_Support_ENG","HAF_Support_MG","HAF_Support_GMG","HAF_Support_Mort","HAF_MotInf_Team","HAF_MotInf_AT","HAF_MotInf_AA","HAF_MotInf_MGTeam","HAF_MotInf_GMGTeam","HAF_MotInf_MortTeam","HAF_MotInf_Reinforce","HAF_MechInfSquad","HAF_MechInf_AT","HAF_MechInf_AA","HAF_MechInf_Support","HAF_TankPlatoon","HAF_TankPlatoon_AA","HAF_TankSection","ParaFireTeam","ParaShockTeam","ParaCombatGroup","BanditFireTeam","BanditShockTeam","BanditCombatGroup","ParaFireTeam","ParaShockTeam","ParaCombatGroup","BanditFireTeam","BanditShockTeam","BanditCombatGroup"],

["OutpostA","OutpostB","OutpostC","OutpostD","OutpostE","OutpostF","RoadBlock1","RoadBlock2","OutpostA","OutpostB","OutpostC","OutpostD","OutpostE","OutpostF","RoadBlock1","RoadBlock2","CampA","CampB","CampC","CampD","CampE","CampF","CampA","CampB","CampC","CampD","CampE","CampF","CheckpointSmall","CheckpointMedium","CheckpointLarge","CheckpointSmall","CheckpointMedium","CheckpointLarge"]
]

Cheers

• Like 2

The array snippet in the first post hurt my brain.

Do you always format stuff like that? Wow.

lol i know, i know!

And hello again Grumpy! I just read you PM thanks...

This, although excellent, is not quite what im wanting to do.

I want to create and array of ALL groups not sorted by side...

The idea is to populate a drop down menu with all available group names that also has the config path:

group1
-- name
--config path

group2
-- name
-- config path

etc etc

So menu would be group1 (name) and spawn script would contain group1 (config path)

4 hours ago, RoryRothon said:

lol i know, i know!

And hello again Grumpy! I just read you PM thanks...

This, although excellent, is not quite what im wanting to do.

I want to create and array of ALL groups not sorted by side...

The idea is to populate a drop down menu with all available group names that also has the config path:

group1
-- name
--config path

group2
-- name
-- config path

etc etc

So menu would be group1 (name) and spawn script would contain group1 (config path)

Then use this, contains all groups as config path, not sorted by side as you wanted:

_output = [];
_allConfigGrpSides = ("true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups") apply {configname _x});

{

_cfgGrpSide = _x;
	_allcfgGrpFactions = ("true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> _cfgGrpSide) apply {configname _x});

{

_cfgGrpFaction = _x;
		_allcfgGrpCategories = ("true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> _cfgGrpSide >> _cfgGrpFaction) apply {configname _x});
		_allSideGroupTypes = [];

{

_cfgGrpType = _x;
			_allcfgGrpCategories = ("true" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> _cfgGrpSide >> _cfgGrpFaction >> _cfgGrpType) apply {_x});
			_allSideGroupTypes append _allcfgGrpCategories;

} forEach _allcfgGrpCategories;

_output append _allSideGroupTypes;

} forEach _allcfgGrpFactions;

} forEach _allConfigGrpSides;
copyToClipboard str _output;

Output:

[bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_InfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_InfSquad_Weapons,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_InfTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_InfTeam_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_InfTeam_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_InfSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_ReconTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_ReconPatrol,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_ReconSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_SniperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_InfAssault,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Infantry/BUS_ReconSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/SpecOps/BUS_DiverTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/SpecOps/BUS_DiverTeam_Boat,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/SpecOps/BUS_DiverTeam_SDV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/SpecOps/BUS_SmallTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/SpecOps/BUS_ReconTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/SpecOps/BUS_AttackTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/SpecOps/BUS_ReconTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/SpecOps/BUS_AttackTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Support/BUS_Support_CLS,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Support/BUS_Support_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Support/BUS_Support_ENG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Support/BUS_Recon_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Support/BUS_Support_MG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Support/BUS_Support_GMG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Support/BUS_Support_Mort,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Motorized/BUS_MotInf_Team,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Motorized/BUS_MotInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Motorized/BUS_MotInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Motorized/BUS_MotInf_MGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Motorized/BUS_MotInf_GMGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Motorized/BUS_MotInf_MortTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Motorized/BUS_MotInf_Reinforce,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Mechanized/BUS_MechInfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Mechanized/BUS_MechInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Mechanized/BUS_MechInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Mechanized/BUS_MechInf_Support,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Armored/BUS_TankPlatoon,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Armored/BUS_TankPlatoon_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Armored/BUS_TankSection,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Armored/BUS_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Armored/BUS_SPGSection_Scorcher,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_F/Armored/BUS_SPGSection_MLRS,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Infantry/IRG_InfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Infantry/IRG_InfSquad_Weapons,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Infantry/IRG_InfTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Infantry/IRG_InfTeam_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Infantry/IRG_InfSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Infantry/IRG_ReconSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Infantry/IRG_SniperTeam_M,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Infantry/IRG_InfAssault,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Support/IRG_Support_CLS,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Support/IRG_Support_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Support/IRG_Support_ENG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Motorized_MTP/IRG_MotInf_Team,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Guerilla/Motorized_MTP/IRG_Technicals,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_InfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_InfSquad_Weapons,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_InfTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_InfTeam_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_InfTeam_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_InfSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_ReconTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_ReconPatrol,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_ReconSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Infantry/B_T_SniperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/SpecOps/B_T_DiverTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/SpecOps/B_T_DiverTeam_Boat,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/SpecOps/B_T_DiverTeam_SDV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/SpecOps/B_T_SmallTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/SpecOps/B_T_ReconTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/SpecOps/B_T_AttackTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/SpecOps/B_T_ReconTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/SpecOps/B_T_AttackTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Support/B_T_Support_CLS,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Support/B_T_Support_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Support/B_T_Support_ENG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Support/B_T_Recon_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Support/B_T_Support_MG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Support/B_T_Support_GMG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Support/B_T_Support_Mort,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Motorized/B_T_MotInf_Team,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Motorized/B_T_MotInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Motorized/B_T_MotInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Motorized/B_T_MotInf_MGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Motorized/B_T_MotInf_GMGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Motorized/B_T_MotInf_MortTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Motorized/B_T_MotInf_Reinforcements,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Mechanized/B_T_MechInfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Mechanized/B_T_MechInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Mechanized/B_T_MechInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Mechanized/B_T_MechInf_Support,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Armored/B_T_TankPlatoon,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Armored/B_T_TankPlatoon_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Armored/B_T_TankSection,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Armored/B_T_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Armored/B_T_SPGSection_Scorcher,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_T_F/Armored/B_T_SPGSection_MLRS,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_CTRG_F/Infantry/CTRG_InfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_CTRG_F/Infantry/CTRG_InfTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_CTRG_F/Infantry/CTRG_InfSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_CTRG_F/Motorized/CTRG_MotInf_ReconTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/BLU_CTRG_F/Motorized/CTRG_MotInf_AssaultTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Gendarmerie/Infantry/GENDARME_Inf_Patrol,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/West/Gendarmerie/Motorized/GENDARME_MotInf_Patrol,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OIA_InfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OIA_InfSquad_Weapons,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OIA_InfTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OIA_InfTeam_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OIA_InfTeam_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OIA_InfSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OI_reconTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OI_reconPatrol,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OI_reconSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OI_SniperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OIA_InfAssault,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Infantry/OIA_ReconSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/UInfantry/OIA_GuardSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/UInfantry/OIA_GuardTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/UInfantry/OIA_GuardSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/SpecOps/OI_diverTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/SpecOps/OI_diverTeam_Boat,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/SpecOps/OI_diverTeam_SDV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/SpecOps/OI_SmallTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/SpecOps/OI_ReconTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/SpecOps/OI_AttackTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/SpecOps/OI_ReconTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/SpecOps/OI_AttackTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/SpecOps/OI_ViperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Support/OI_support_CLS,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Support/OI_support_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Support/OI_support_ENG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Support/OI_recon_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Support/OI_support_MG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Support/OI_support_GMG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Support/OI_support_Mort,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Motorized_MTP/OIA_MotInf_Team,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Motorized_MTP/OIA_MotInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Motorized_MTP/OIA_MotInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Motorized_MTP/OIA_MotInf_MGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Motorized_MTP/OIA_MotInf_GMGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Motorized_MTP/OIA_MotInf_MortTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Motorized_MTP/OIA_MotInf_Reinforce,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Motorized_MTP/O_MotInf_ReconViperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Motorized_MTP/O_MotInf_AssaultViperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Mechanized/OIA_MechInfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Mechanized/OIA_MechInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Mechanized/OIA_MechInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Mechanized/OIA_MechInf_Support,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Armored/OIA_TankPlatoon,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Armored/OIA_TankPlatoon_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Armored/OIA_TankSection,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Armored/OIA_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_F/Armored/OIA_SPGSection_Scorcher,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_InfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_InfSquad_Weapons,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_InfTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_InfTeam_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_InfTeam_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_InfSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_reconTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_reconPatrol,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_reconSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Infantry/O_T_SniperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/SpecOps/O_T_diverTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/SpecOps/O_T_diverTeam_Boat,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/SpecOps/O_T_diverTeam_SDV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/SpecOps/O_T_SmallTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/SpecOps/O_T_ReconTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/SpecOps/O_T_AttackTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/SpecOps/O_T_ReconTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/SpecOps/O_T_AttackTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/SpecOps/O_T_ViperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Support/O_T_support_CLS,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Support/O_T_support_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Support/O_T_support_ENG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Support/O_T_recon_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Support/O_T_support_MG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Support/O_T_support_GMG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Support/O_T_support_Mort,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Motorized_MTP/O_T_MotInf_Team,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Motorized_MTP/O_T_MotInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Motorized_MTP/O_T_MotInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Motorized_MTP/O_T_MotInf_MGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Motorized_MTP/O_T_MotInf_GMGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Motorized_MTP/O_T_MotInf_MortTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Motorized_MTP/O_T_MotInf_ReconViperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Motorized_MTP/O_T_MotInf_AssaultViperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Motorized_MTP/O_T_MotInf_Reinforcements,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Mechanized/O_T_MechInfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Mechanized/O_T_MechInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Mechanized/O_T_MechInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Mechanized/O_T_MechInf_Support,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Armored/O_T_TankPlatoon,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Armored/O_T_TankPlatoon_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Armored/O_T_TankSection,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Armored/O_T_SPGPlatoon_Scorcher,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/East/OPF_T_F/Armored/O_T_SPGSection_Scorcher,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Infantry/HAF_InfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Infantry/HAF_InfSquad_Weapons,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Infantry/HAF_InfTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Infantry/HAF_InfTeam_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Infantry/HAF_InfTeam_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Infantry/HAF_InfSentry,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Infantry/HAF_SniperTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/SpecOps/HAF_DiverTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/SpecOps/HAF_DiverTeam_Boat,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/SpecOps/HAF_DiverTeam_SDV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/SpecOps/HAF_SmallTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/SpecOps/HAF_ReconTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/SpecOps/HAF_AttackTeam_UGV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/SpecOps/HAF_ReconTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/SpecOps/HAF_AttackTeam_UAV,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Support/HAF_Support_CLS,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Support/HAF_Support_EOD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Support/HAF_Support_ENG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Support/HAF_Support_MG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Support/HAF_Support_GMG,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Support/HAF_Support_Mort,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Motorized/HAF_MotInf_Team,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Motorized/HAF_MotInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Motorized/HAF_MotInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Motorized/HAF_MotInf_MGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Motorized/HAF_MotInf_GMGTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Motorized/HAF_MotInf_MortTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Motorized/HAF_MotInf_Reinforce,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Mechanized/HAF_MechInfSquad,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Mechanized/HAF_MechInf_AT,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Mechanized/HAF_MechInf_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Mechanized/HAF_MechInf_Support,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Armored/HAF_TankPlatoon,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Armored/HAF_TankPlatoon_AA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_F/Armored/HAF_TankSection,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_C_F/Infantry/ParaFireTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_C_F/Infantry/ParaShockTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_C_F/Infantry/ParaCombatGroup,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_C_F/Infantry/BanditFireTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_C_F/Infantry/BanditShockTeam,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Indep/IND_C_F/Infantry/BanditCombatGroup,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Military/Outposts/OutpostA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Military/Outposts/OutpostB,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Military/Outposts/OutpostC,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Military/Outposts/OutpostD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Military/Outposts/OutpostE,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Military/Outposts/OutpostF,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Military/RoadBlocks/RoadBlock1,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Military/RoadBlocks/RoadBlock2,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/Camps/CampA,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/Camps/CampB,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/Camps/CampC,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/Camps/CampD,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/Camps/CampE,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/Camps/CampF,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Civilian/Checkpoints/CheckpointSmall,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Civilian/Checkpoints/CheckpointMedium,bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Civilian/Checkpoints/CheckpointLarge]

Cheers

• Like 1

Last one i swear!

Would someone be willing and able to help me format the array into this:

array =[
	[ "Side", [ "Faction", [ "type", [ "Group", [ "GroupName", "GroupConfig" ] ] ] ]
]

(Side) = Array of sides
(Faction) = Array of factions per side
(Type) = Array of types per faction per side
(Group) = Array of groups per type per faction per side
(Name And Config) = 'Name' and 'Config Path' per group in (Group) array.

One would assume i can access values inside the array like so: ??

array select 0 (Side 1) //East
array select 1 (Side 2) //West
array select 2 (Side 3) //Indep

array ( select 0 ( select 0 ) ) //East - Faction1

etc........

The plan is to populate the dropdown menu via array, and depending on the selection result, populate the second dropdown with an inner array, so on and so forth....

17 minutes ago, RoryRothon said:

The plan is to populate the dropdown menu via array, and depending on the selection result, populate the second dropdown with an inner array, so on and so forth

Sounds like it would be better to fetch the data directly from the config instead of building a gigantic nested array, of which 90% will not even be used.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tajin said:

Sounds like it would be better to fetch the data directly from the config instead of building a gigantic nested array, of which 90% will not even be used.

You know what, that never even crossed my mind!

Thanks, i'll look into it.....