Cryptospook

No Medkit in Virtual Arsenal

I've already completely reinstalled Arma III and all mods, but no matter what server I join in a medic slot, There is no Medkit on the + sign under backpack nor uniform nor armor. Has anyone else had this issue? What can I do to fix it? I've tried it on multiple servers. When I had other medics drop a MedKit I can take it, but it doesn't show up in my inventory. Please help, I'd love to play a medic.

6 minutes ago, Cryptospook said:

I've already completely reinstalled Arma III and all mods, but no matter what server I join in a medic slot, There is no Medkit on the + sign under backpack nor uniform nor armor. Has anyone else had this issue? What can I do to fix it? I've tried it on multiple servers. When I had other medics drop a MedKit I can take it, but it doesn't show up in my inventory. Please help, I'd love to play a medic.

It should be there, you need to click on Misc items and then add the medical kit.

• Like 1

I agree, it should be there. However it is not. Got any suggestions? I think my next step is to remove the game from steam, manually delete the %userdata%/appdata for Arma III, manually delete the ARMA 3 folder in the steam library if it still exists and try again. Very Frustrating.

After a little more testing. If I spawn as a medic class, I can see the Medkit in my inventory before I access the arsenal. However, if I drop the medkit, and then try to put it back in my inventory it disappears as well as my First aid kits. 

Also if I access the arsenal and back out of it without making any changes the medkit that was in my inventory disappears as well. 

Well, for whatever items you have on you as you open a custom virtual arsenal (on a box or something will be added to the virtual arsenal.

For those items which aren't are going to dissapear once you drop them. 

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_addVirtualItemCargo

will become helpful in adding items like the medkit into the arsenal box.

27 minutes ago, Midnighters said:

Well, for whatever items you have on you as you open a custom virtual arsenal (on a box or something will be added to the virtual arsenal.

For those items which aren't are going to dissapear once you drop them. 

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_addVirtualItemCargo

will become helpful in adding items like the medkit into the arsenal box.

Thats true, however Im not the server admin unfortunately. I did a second complete reinstall and Im having the same issues. Could missing Ace_compat files be causing it?

14 minutes ago, das attorney said:

ACE gets rid of first aid kits iirc

So are you saying I should try running without ACE?

@Cryptospook

Its a nice habit to list what mods you are running when you have problems / bugs with the game. Just for future reference.

Fire

Disabling ACE fixed the issue. Although it took out a bunch of CUPS mods.
I was using all RHS and CUPS mods for APX servers.

CBA_A3

CUP Terrain CORE

Cup Terrain Maps

Cup Units

Cup Vehicles

CUP Weapons

RHSUSAF

RHSAFRF

RHSGREF

OLD But Old Maps

Enhanced sound scapes

dynasound 2.0