blindside

Adding Tanoa?

I think Tanoa would be a fantastic addition to Argo. It's a beautiful map and some fights in say a jungle camp and those villages, even the towns, would be amazing :) Please BI, add Tanoa maps! It would be great for change in scenery.

38 minutes ago, blindside said:

Well it's no secret we need new maps :) 

I don't really think to be honest ^^'

• Like 1

On 17/09/2017 at 3:01 PM, Lt.Master said:

I don't really think to be honest ^^'

totally agree 

we need night versions :don11:

New maps, night versions, new game modes et al ......I think what people are basically saying is they're now looking for some change or variation to the current, stock game.

IMHO I agree.....Argo in it's current form will eventually begin to tax even the most die hard fan's tolerance for repetition (and I'm admittedly saying that from one who only plays 'Clash'!)

Night versions would suffice for me.....for the time being.....

First, there is a new game mode that is being worked on...
"WITCH HUNT", but I don't know when or even if it will be released.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much against adding game modes or such because the player base is just not there,

and this would dilute it more.
* One mode that I could be in favor is "Death Match", so there will be no Team Kills ;)

Other than that, there is more important things to do IMO,

like fixing actual bugs instead of creating new ones.

• Like 2

On 9/22/2017 at 8:10 AM, ITokyYourCookie said:

We don't plan on adding new maps :)

:( Me and a friend play Raid exclusively and its usually the same maps over and over again, and they've gotten quite repetitive especially since it's always the same ones over and over again. Even as little as 4 new sections would be a great addition, hearing this is a shame, though I can respect. I just think it would  a nice support to the current playerbase quite well to add some new experiences. (By maps I don't necessarily mean new terrains, but new play areas such as MOUT, Houdan Farm, etc.). We both agree a bit more support for the game and it could really be a suitable competitive game. In-game clan sections like Units for arma would be great :D

8 hours ago, blindside said:

:( Me and a friend play Raid exclusively and its usually the same maps over and over again, and they've gotten quite repetitive especially since it's always the same ones over and over again.

Yeah, obviously it is the same over and over again ;)
Adding new areas of the map to "one" game mode, will certainly get repetitive as well at some point, no ?
In addition, since you play exclusively one game mode and that the player base is pretty small, you probably end up playing with the same people too.
So your play style is probably not changing much from a match to another.

Even as little as 4 new sections would be a great addition, hearing this is a shame, though I can respect. I just think it would  a nice support to the current playerbase quite well to add some new experiences.

I could suggest you to give a try to the Editor (3DEN) and start from the RAID template (Community Kit)...
This way you could experience new things.

We both agree a bit more support for the game and it could really be a suitable competitive game. In-game clan sections like Units for arma would be great :D

Argo isn't ready for "real" competitive gaming yet.
You have to consider that the Argo team is "small", so if they would listen to you,
they wouldn't work on what really needs to be done, like the respawn system and the loadout selection issue, just to name few.
Have you asked on the Arma forums for a RAID mode ;)

Btw. I agree with you, but not for now :)

• Like 2