Hello everyone, i need some help. I am currently trying to make a mission and i want to trigger a Mission win when all 2 Tasks are completed, you (the Player) Needs to go to a specific Zone and then the escape should trigger... but how do i do this? Please help me.

LG Pinky

PS: please dont mind spelling mistakes, im german and my pc likes to autocorrect them.__.

You'll need two Triggers, one to fire when in zone, the other to fire when escaped.

One trigger can detect when another trigger has been activated with triggerActivated

You'll need to assign a variable name to the trigger that detects when the player is in the zone, e.g. call it 'TR_PlayerZone'

In the condition field of the Escape trigger (with activation set to something like is Any Player, Not Present for example) put the following:

this && triggerActivated TR_PlayerZone

In 'On Activation' of the Escape trigger, you would call whatever code you need to end your mission (e.g. BIS_fnc_endMissionServer).

• Like 1

And that makes it that the Player can only escape when the Tasks are completed?

Tutorial #4 in the below series specifically covers this.

In example #4 I use the 'OR' condition to fire the ending trigger. In your mission, you'd be looking to use 'AND'.

You don't specify what doesn't work. So you'll have to find out where you're going wrong - Do both triggers fire separately? Put something like a systemChat message in the activation field to confirm they are working.

You could use a third trigger like the example above to track the progress, rather than the two I suggested if you're not too familiar with triggers.