loopdk

2017.. SLI support?

I use to run SLI when arma3 came out but when the support was not good, so I sold them and bought a single card instead.

Now I've got another 980TI because the used price is so insane low.

Is there anybody running SLI today?

I'm not interested in hearing guesswork but like from people who run SLI themselves

I am running arma on a 32" 4k screen on an I5 4690K @ 5000 on custom water and arma3 runs  on an M.2 disk. 32gb 2666 ram, sli 980TI

I'm running Arma 3 with SLI on my gaming laptop (2x GeForce 955M), game runs w/o problems but PIP support is still very bad (flickering mirrors etc.)

No suggested tweaks are working so far.

• Like 1

SLI works well in terms of performance, bad things are PIP doesn't work and there's occasional terrain flickering (very rare, but noticeable).

3 hours ago, loopdk said:

Pip sucks even with one card :/

Getting 60fps with a gtx 1080 all on ultra and 200% supersampling, with pip being as smooth as the main picture.

Cheers

36 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Getting 60fps with a gtx 1080 all on ultra and 200% supersampling, with pip being as smooth as the main picture.

Cheers

In 1920x1080 right

23 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Cheers

Singleplayer?

What map?

Many AI units?

I also have a GTX 1080 with a i7 4790K at 4.6 Ghz and the fps varies a lot.

On 12/09/2017 at 10:48 PM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Cheers

I have an i7 OC to 5.0 GHz and a 1070 and running a three head monitor set up and get around the 40FPS mark in KOTH gameplay. If I drop down to only one monitor or change game video setting I don't get and appreciable increase in FPS so remain happy with my set up. 

60FPS for multiplayer is a dream.