Sign in to follow this  
jame320

Promethean Security Inc - Light Realism/Roleplay PMC Based Group

Promethean Security Inc.

Light roleplay/realism PMC Based group

Our goal for this "Unit"

For the "Light Realism" side there will be no training at all, unless people want training then they can organize that themselves, but officially there will be no training, we will be aiming to have 1 Operation a week on saturdays, Starting around 10:00 AM PST(-8 GMT). This is to give a chance for our european members to get a chance to play. For the "Light Roleplay" part we will be taking into account how the playerbase interacts with the civilians and allies and really everything. Before i go further one thing that will also be taken in account aswell is "Money" Our PMC will start off small, taking small contracts ect, and as we build up "money" and contacts we will "buy" new equipment and assets(Vehicles namely aswell as "Support" from allies such as NATO or the Russians ect supporting us via Air Support or Mortars you name it.). If your understanding what I am saying is, those who join us now will be expected to use basic equipment until we "buy" more things. I come from a long roleplaying background from games in the past aswell as tabletop RPGs, So I think incorporating something like this can force the group(All will vote on what to buy ect) to take into account what assets we have and the fact WE DONT WANT TO LOSE THEM. You get shot down? Oh well better start making more money to buy another helicopter. I Think this bit of realism would be a neat addition to the normal realism kinda thing. We are looking to have a number of people in "Leadership Positions", Those in these positions will have the ability to say what the rest of the group votes on to buy, Basically the way it will work is Leader #1 Puts up a BTR60 to be bough, Leader #2 puts up a Littlebird with sideskids to be bought and Leader #3 puts up a uparmored Humvee to be bought, After the leaders decide on what to put up, the rest of the group all members vote on what they want to "buy". After the votes are tallied the item with the most votes is then bought. This may change in the future but that is what we have so far.

Important Info

Operations will be held weekly on Saturdays @ 10AM PST(-8 GMT) - 1PM EST(-5 GMT)

We are looking for not only North American Members, but we welcome European members aswell. We chose this time to give our European members a chance to play.

Requirements
1. A Legal copy of Arma 3

2. Teamspeak 3 & the TFR plugin

3. Willing to download an extensive modpack

4. Maturity, no age restriction, but if your immature dont apply cause you will be removed.

5. Just have fun!

Links
We use a teamspeak hosted by the Lupus Absolutio community, here is the teamspeak 3 details, once you join let an admin know that you are from the Arma 3 fourms and are here for the Promethean Security group and are looking for Jame. They will get you sorted out.
Teamspeak 3 = absts.ts.nfoservers.com:16100
no password

If you have any questions PM on the forums and I will get to you ASAP.
A Link to the application to join is here :
https://goo.gl/forms/56dDxHqaEWP0PFhr2