Hello, in a mission I've made simple MHQ teleport. 

it works fine, but when I linked it to vehicle respawn module and the vehicle gets destroyed and spawns again, teleport script doesn't work anymore. 

from a flag I can teleport to the vehicle, but from the vehicle I can't teleport to the flag

5mk3mt.jpg
this addaction ["Move to Base1","Base1.sqf"];this setVariable ["btc_dont_delete",true]
 to be honest, I have no idea if it's even necessary to add - this setVariable ["btc_dont_delete",true]   ( when I used vehicle respawn module and tried to kill the HQ, it didn't spawn again itself) 
there's 2 vehicle respawn module in the mission, first I used only one, I linked MHQ to the first module, there are other vehicles linked too, but MHQ script didn't work. 

then I've made another module Only for MHQ and worked, but as I've said, it didn't work after spawning after being destroyed .

qq9ton.jpg

is it necessary to add vehicle respawn delay from Attributes - multiplayer - Vehicle respawn Delay (now it's 0. I didn't change anything) 

pls help 

As far as I'm aware

this setVariable ["btc_dont_delete",true]

is for the BTC Hearts and Minds mission, in which vehicles are not despawned and respawned when destroyed. Instead you need to get the vehicle wreck back to base (via towing or slingloading) and repair it. If you remove that code the the vehicle should despawn and respawn as normal.

@giallustio 

wrote this mission, we just changed some things, put this mission to Clafghan terrain (which's much more interesting IMHO) 

I tried to contact this man about his awesome mission, but wasn't in steam, didn't know he was a member on this forum.