I was inspired by the Deus Ex: Human Revolution and decided to create something like it's Detroit city, not a copy though, but own. It was fully built in the editor, but not finished yet. If you guys like it, I can try to finish it (I know, I already have my Old West map on me, but still :P ) and maybe add a little RPG-style gameplay (quests, shops, activities, augmentation). Whatcha think guys? 

Sorry for the HUD.

Spoiler

1zmZroRzWI0.jpgoFXkCtoVbUk.jpgVhaoyFuNHQs.jpg

5iCVJUreVI4.jpgtOXyp-s92ZE.jpgoXbgkFaAgYI.jpgUYor8rAWMJ0.jpg71drT7vmlj4.jpgCwSUM3vq98k.jpg

tThChuiPiN4.jpg

tSfUK02W63k.jpg

IRev-CX00ko.jpg

clw9O0b9JQQ.jpgaVd2UgS3IZU.jpg5dtYIZ4F_Tc.jpg

4A1M-g_Jwos.jpg

YRAVbZWE2sM.jpg

0a3OrEz35T0.jpg

iwFGQ2I66EU.jpgZ5YGP-g6okE.jpg3zXofVJQ070.jpg2oMeKH3OByM.jpg6EcLklYqAXg.jpg

Police?

Spoiler

PD1NsRawhjs.jpgQr-zJh_FvNw.jpg

• Like 14

That looks really cool. Personally I love the cyberpunk and futuristic genres and styles. I like how you have mixed together old and "neo" Detroit.

What island/ map did you use for the base layout?

• Like 1

Just now, Terramesa said:

That looks really cool. Personally I love the cyberpunk and futuristic genres and styles. I like how you have mixed together old and "neo" Detroit.

What island/ map did you use for the base layout?

A simple VR :) 

If I'm gonna put more effort to it, I can make a separate map, but only if community will like this

Hi Igor, 

Big fan of all things Cyperpunk, would be pretty neat to have something like this in Arma.  The VR version already looks like it could play out some cool scenarios...How big is it currently?

For purpose build scenarios on the VR map, some proper sky and weather would be nice too....

Spoiler

glqsj1q.jpg

:f:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

Hi Igor, 

Big fan of all things Cyperpunk, would be pretty neat to have something like this in Arma.  The VR version already looks like it could play out some cool scenarios...How big is it currently?

For purpose build scenarios on the VR map, some proper sky and weather would be nice too....

Hide contents

glqsj1q.jpg

:f:

Love the idea of implementing your mod!
Gonna show the exact size soon! For now I want to build most likely separate locations (suburbs, downtown, industrial etc.)

• Like 1

Dude, this looks amazing! :O It would be a very welcome addition to ArmA, I don't recall ever having played anything like this within the engine.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Igor Nikolaev said:

Love the idea of implementing your mod!

Just released it publicly, would be pretty interesting to see them both combined.   

(PM if you would like a standalone VR version.) :f:

• Like 1

Could you list what addons you are using? I'm seeing a lot of buildings I haven't seen before in ArmA.

3 hours ago, opteryx said:

Could you list what addons you are using? I'm seeing a lot of buildings I haven't seen before in ArmA.

Since there are no such mods like you're creating atm, I've tried to find some other similar mods:

p0_0rDUi9ZY.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, opteryx said:

Thanks.

Forgot about the OPTRE! It's in a package, too!

For now thinking how to implement graffities to add more ambience. These walls are way too clean for the Detroit :) A piece of advice is always welcome :D

And yeah, little update. Added new things, especially more vegetation! 
P.S. Always forget to disable HUD :glare:

Spoiler

G-GO_bMWr7k.jpg

BkcLCF0qKMU.jpg

0Ey9fgA-DDk.jpgP1yGVlZeadU.jpgLBcNlH-rOuY.jpg7BkI6VahRIs.jpgcuv6jU4QkhM.jpgfwN4KrKn-_Q.jpgH1rfrq2xJWw.jpg

• Like 1

WOW! How have I missed that? Just like EO, I´m a die hard cyberpunk fan, created a pen&paper RPG back in the day (90ties, while I was on college) and I scream like a girl on anything resembling Willian Gibson and John Sterling´s novels lol

I´m camping outside your virtual haven on the matrix of the UE Sprawl, waiting for this beauty to see the fog of the day *there´s no bright days on Cyberdystopia lol*

About the grafitty, check out Phantom aka SIG missions (Baphomet, Enenmy Contact, Doomsday nights etc etc) he adds tons of custom skins on his missions, mostly grafitty and evil signs lol

He´ll be certainly the source you´re looking for!

Cheers chum!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

I scream like a girl on anything resembling Willian Gibson and John Sterling´s novels lol

Wanted to create a Chiba from Neuromancer, but we have no asian structures saddly :(

• Like 1