ruRWl2F.jpg

So , I don't know why I never put my mod here on the forums but here it goes . I released this back in October 2016 and since then I've been tweeking the mod with some updates and today I completed another one so I decided to finaly post the mod here for some discussion and hopefuly some feedback from the community. 

I realy need to thank the Arma community because this was my first mod and at the time I had no idea how to mod , after hours and hours of reading stuff online (from the forums) and watching videos I managed to make this. I hope you like , lots of hours were put here , Thank you !

The mod aims to recreate as close as possible the Portuguese military of today but with more money. There are No Required Items for this mod , I wanted to make sure that this mod would be a download and play mod , the usage of extra mods is up to you , of which I do reccomend . Extra mods that I reccomend : Portuguese Military Forces - Vehicles , NIArms G3 ,NIArms G36C , FHQ Weapons , NIArms MG3 , NIArms MP5 SMG's.

Mod Features:

Types of Camos :

- Portuguese DPM - Slightly different from the british DPM , not as a strong of a color;

- ERDL - Even though this one isn't realy part of the portuguese military, this was part of the time I was testing stuff and decided to keep it because it looked good on Tanoa;

- Black - for Special operations purpose of course;

- Marine or Fuzileiro - A green camo suitable for water missions , contains a uniform with diving gear (when in water);

- Desert DPM - The portuguese Desert Camo used in Afghanistan missions mostly used by our Comandos.

- Multicam 

Vests:

- Different vests with all the different type of camos mentioned above , with different types of vests as well , going from a Default vest ( with a portuguese flag patch ) to the Comandos Vest and to the Special Operations Vest of the Rangers.

- Carrier Lite vest;

- Carrier Rig vest;

- Two Tactical vests : One Brown , One with DPM Camo ;

- Journalists vests - This actualy started as a joke because of a (realy bad) TV Channel from Portugal , CMTV. The mod contains 4 Journalists Vests , Rádio e Televisão de Portugal (RTP, the state-owned Television) ,Sociedade Independente de Comunicação (SIC) , Televisão Independente (TVI) and Correio da Manhã TV . 

Helmets:

-Light Combat Helmet ,Combat Helmet , MICH, Booniehat with the Camos metioned above plus two United Nations Helmets

-Berets: Air Police Beret , Marine/Fuzileiro Beret , Army Beret, Paratroopers Beret, Rangers Beret , Comandos Beret and a United Nations Beret

Insignias:

29 Different Insignias from different portuguese groups , sections and International Missions ( For instance ISAF , KFOR , SFOR )

Recently added:

10 Camoflaged Faces

Multicam

Mod Screenshot Showcase:

Spoiler

8JrZ6lw.jpg 9Tlr6aa.jpg nQT7PKj.jpg

Note that these face camoflage above are not the ones I made (older screenshots)

hxJJaxz.jpg

GPY060d.jpg

i5tbYPQ.jpg

qKhMQgF.jpg

l47mc9B.jpg

Extra mods on the screenshots : RHS Cup Vehicles , NIArms G3 , G36C, FHQ Weapons ,VSM , FFAA 

Credits:
-Bohemia Interactive for ArmA 3 
-Dusty for his MX Templates
-CAPTNCAPS for his Press Assets
-Arma 3 Community which helped a LOT

Disclaimer: 
Any unauthorized modification of the released files is not allowed without any written permission by the author(s). 
You are using those files at your own risk. 
Author(s) of those files are not liable for any damage or loss of data caused by using of those files. 
Usage of those files is also prohibited for any commercial purposes. 

Steam Workshop Mod Link

Armaholic Download Link

Follow my Twitter !

If you enjoy my work , Patreon.

3yCXuVJ.png

Hope you enjoy it my friends !

y8BSz6P.jpg

• Like 6

Hey there whiplash, just wondering if you are still going to add/ update some of the uniforms. 

Portuguese special forces (Rangers) are 'now' using fairly new equipment, including helmets and uniforms with MTP camo (NATO standards). Might also want to add some sniper camoflage.

Great mod, keep it up!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tex14 said:

Hey there whiplash, just wondering if you are still going to add/ update some of the uniforms. 

Portuguese special forces (Rangers) are 'now' using fairly new equipment, including helmets and uniforms with MTP camo (NATO standards). Might also want to add some sniper camoflage.

Great mod, keep it up!

YES , I am currently working on a multicam uniform and I was hoping to make the sniper camo as well . Eventualy I will add them . I'm also looking to get some more camos for different units , but who knows , we'll see.

Glad you like the mod!

• Like 1

Great Job! Will you guys ever go back and add Ultramar forces?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, los18z said:

Great Job! Will you guys ever go back and add Ultramar forces?

I realy wish . It's hard to find good images from that time to help me work , but I would realy to make them. Maybe in the future.

You could also get the regular uniforms for the navy, that would be cool. 

• Like 1

Another update , worked hard on this one and tried some new stuff . 

Added Main Menu Cutscenes
New Mod Icon
New Insignias
New Berets 
New camo - Multicam
New Uniforms/Vests/Helmets with the new camo
New UI for each object

Hope you enjoy this update !

Spoiler

vkFHwlb.jpg

q27ue0Z.jpg

2sDaUuT.jpg