Sign in to follow this  
Ry4nD

Blackfish can not fly after Jets?

I have a Thrustmaster Hotas Worthog, many hours flying with no issue, since the Jets DLC I cannot fly the Blackfish period. Solutions?  Regardless of the settings or sensitivity it is ether 0% or flat out 100%, trying to slow down mid flight and land is impossible, just stalls and does a nose dive and you crash? 

2 hours ago, RCANTEC.RyanD said:

I have a Thrustmaster Hotas Worthog, many hours flying with no issue, since the Jets DLC I cannot fly the Blackfish period. Solutions?  Regardless of the settings or sensitivity it is ether 0% or flat out 100%, trying to slow down mid flight and land is impossible, just stalls and does a nose dive and you crash? 

Ryan there is a tutorial on youtube . it is well done out. take note of the drop when you hit 140. you need to prepare for this. some practice you'll be  flying again.

• Like 1

I also have a Warthog Hotas and while I haven't plugged in for the last few weeks, did use it quite a bit after the Jets DLC. Did you remap your Hotas? Jets DLC changed this process slightly. A search on these forums can walk you through it.

On 8/21/2017 at 9:57 AM, RCANTEC.RyanD said:

Regardless of the settings or sensitivity it is ether 0% or flat out 100%, trying to slow down mid flight and land is impossible, just stalls and does a nose dive and you crash? 

^^Yep. Just tried the VTOL after a long hiatus, and it's not smooth on my throttle (Logitech 3D Pro) anymore. Guess I won't be flying those.

**EDIT**

Changed Thrust (Plane Movement) to use the "Analogue" option instead of the regular thrust options. Back in business.

On 8/21/2017 at 0:27 PM, teabagginpeople said:

Ryan there is a tutorial on youtube . it is well done out. take note of the drop when you hit 140. you need to prepare for this. some practice you'll be  flying again.

thank you i'll check it out, 

On 8/21/2017 at 5:14 PM, Rich_R said:

I also have a Warthog Hotas and while I haven't plugged in for the last few weeks, did use it quite a bit after the Jets DLC. Did you remap your Hotas? Jets DLC changed this process slightly. A search on these forums can walk you through it.

I remapped, and adjusted the sensitivity a lil, but I literally flipped upside down and danced across the runway in it lmao

On 8/24/2017 at 3:16 PM, kridian said:

^^Yep. Just tried the VTOL after a long hiatus, and it's not smooth on my throttle (Logitech 3D Pro) anymore. Guess I won't be flying those.

Agree, I just stick to the heli's