osamazellama

Cannot connect to servers

Hello,

I've recently come back to arma after a few months not playing it (kept it installed) and it seems I cannot connect to any servers at all. I get the messages 'you have been kicked' and 'session lost' when trying to join different servers. With a bit of searching, it seems that TFR is always enabling itself, or at least trying to, even though I have specifically disabled it in the laucher, mod parameters and steam launch parameters, it seems to always have TFR content in the game. For example it will give me TFR radio backpacks and the UI (greybox) on the bottom right of the screen where you shows you when you're talking over radio, etc. Also when I did a bit of testing in editor, when I loaded into the scenario, it give me a black box in the middle of the screen (might be debug box for editor) full of TFR errors. I have tried verifying game cache but haven't gone as far as reinstalling because screw downloading 20gb again.

LIST OF MODS I HAVE (but not enabled when trying to play)

CBA_A3

NIArms (all of them, too many to list individually)

TFR

Underbelly Australia Life 2.0

Will upload screen shots if needed and provide more details, but does anyone have any idea wtf is going on? 

Cheers.