Sign in to follow this  
HyperVEX

Bad FPS

So a mod locked down my other thread because "there are already threads that talk about performance."

So here I am saying the EXACT same thing hoping to actually get some help this time.  And to the mod that locked my thread, why would I be posting a new thread if I didn't look at the others?  Common sense people.  Common sense.

So here is the stats of my computer: 

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/4552703

For some reason, even at all the lowest settings, I can barely get 30 FPS.  Can anyone figure out why this is happening?

You could try posting in one of those threads, instead of risking a ban and gaining no help. There certainly is a few available, and a number of them would have to be fairly recent. Plus, as advised by the mod in your other thread, you'd probably get a better answer by joining in on an already open thread. 

A nice way to start your membership of this forum...I locked your thread as there really are a LOT of other threads dealing with your issue. Those threads are used by dozens, if not hundreds of people, regularly. So why would you feel a new thread that only a few people will see is the answer?

Either way, when a moderator makes a decision, just carrying on regardless is a rude and arrogant move for a new member. You could have sent me a private message and explained, but instead you ignored my advice and went ahead anyway. So I will do the same here. 

And I would strongly suggest you read the rules of this forum if you plan to use it in the future. They are on the main page.

• Like 1