lv1234

Does anybody know the item capacity for armed vehicles in this game?

I searched up a wiki and found that for most of the armed vehicles in this game, the item capacity is unknown. I am trying to find if the mse-3 has more item capacity than the qilin vehicle.

You can see exact item capacity in config viewer. Open Eden Editor >> Tools >> Config Viewer. On left side expand CfgVehicles section and select desired vehicle, then scroll down until you see cargo capacity line or something like that. There are three lines to look for iirc; one for weapons, items and backpacks respectively. Note that classnames are not always descriptive of the vehicle you are looking for so you can find all classnames here as well.

13 hours ago, Janez said:

You can see exact item capacity in config viewer. Open Eden Editor >> Tools >> Config Viewer. On left side expand CfgVehicles section and select desired vehicle, then scroll down until you see cargo capacity line or something like that. There are three lines to look for iirc; one for weapons, items and backpacks respectively. Note that classnames are not always descriptive of the vehicle you are looking for so you can find all classnames here as well.

So I found my vehicles I needed. It seems that mse has less magazine, weapon, backpack capacity than the qilin