l3nny.uk

Argo League / Tournament

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a website to allow teams to join/register to play Argo Competitively in both a league and tournaments.

The website also has recruiting section for players not in a team to try and find a team who are recruiting.

I am just gauging interest in this as if there is quite a few teams want to try this out i will be looking at getting a few servers for the matches to take place and for prizes to be won in the tournaments.

Thanks for taking time to read this

l3nny.uk

I am currently just waiting for my domain to go live for my website.

The website Is www.battlegroundgamingleague.com

thanks

13 hours ago, l3nny.uk said:

I am currently just waiting for my domain to go live for my website.

The website Is www.battlegroundgamingleague.com

thanks

registered 

Do we really need a new web site with another forum to achieve this ?

Why don't you speak with the devs to integrate something here, we already have the leaderboard and report system.

• Like 1

Thanks for comments i have heavily invested time into this and my own money to try and start this up, i do take this on board and i will contact the dev team to see what they can do and see if this is something they plan to do.

I will be still making the site as i plan on seeing if it takes off maybe having tournaments with small prize money or items for winners etc.

I understand it moves away from the devs site.

Thanks again

Autumn_showdown_colour.jpg

REGISTRATION OPEN..

The tournament has been created and we are just waiting for more teams to register on the site which is Free and enter the FREE open tournament for Argo fans to compete in.

Come on down and join in the fun @ www.battlegroundgamingleague.com 

• Like 3

We currently have seperate clans from different locations from around the world but still open for new and ecisting teams to join in... come on over to our site and play Argo for what it was meant for as a competitive gaming.

We have respected members from the Argo community registered and participating such as DL Shane and lieutenantmaster..

And Hope to see more members soon!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, l3nny.uk said:

We currently have seperate clans from different locations from around the world but still open for new and ecisting teams to join in... come on over to our site and play Argo for what it was meant for as a competitive gaming.

We have respected members from the Argo community registered and participating such as DL Shane and lieutenantmaster..

And Hope to see more members soon!

Ho comon Shane a respected member ? Nobody like him =b

But more seriously. For who are still looking for a team vs team tournament. Work have been done behind the scene to make everything work together and smoother. If you have anything to ask or any critics to give. Just let us know ^^

• Like 1

Tournamet is raid only? 

Clash is imho the most interesting choice for a tournament.

Have 680hrs on PA, 1 of the 680 was spent playing raid.

1 hour ago, ProTz said:

Tournamet is raid only? 

Clash is imho the most interesting choice for a tournament.

Have 680hrs on PA, 1 of the 680 was spent playing raid.

The first tournament is going to be on raid. However the following tournaments could be on clash or link. 

And I have played almost only Raid like all my mates. All the gamemodes are a good choice. Because you need to change your mind. In Raid, you need to know the battleground by heart. Like in all the competitives games. in Link it's more a cooperative gamemode. If your team is not trying you are going to loose. And in clash you also need a good team and think how you should play to protect the point. However you have more marksmen around. I haven't played a lot in clash so I can't give a accurate sentence about this gamemode ^^'

I could add not everybody is playing raid like not everyone is playing clash =b

We decided to start with just raid game play to start with as everyone has a fair chance of having a team with a mixed level of players be able to compete.

If low level players were in a clash game against higher ranking players as lt.master pointed out DMR's are usually the weapon of choice in this game mode as there is alot more freedom and space to use long range shots.

I personally am only level 9 but can compete easily against higher level individuals and come of better even with my limited choice of weapons and equipment.

When i have used this tournament to grasp the basics of setup and organising the event then i will open up more tournaments for each game mode and even have a tournament that uses each game mode to mix the gameplay up.

Game 1 as a link map game 2 as a raid map and game 3 as a clash map.

And have it best of 3 which the maps and game modes will be random so no team has any advantage.

We are open to ideas and crits too as the more information you guys supply the better the experiance we can give and better setup of the matches.

Thanks

untitled1.jpg

That is the crux of argo wanting to be "competitive".

The fact that a higher level translates to better guns, better sights, armour and grenades means that a lvl 6 is not going to be as effective as a lvl 25.

Until BI fixes some of the obvious balance issues between high and low level competition is downright impossible.

Good luck wigh the tournament, i might be down for some competitive argo in the future, provided some of the balance issues are fixed and we play the king of gamemodes; Clash

This is very true.

As mentioned i  will be creating a 5v5 clash tournament and link in the future and we look forward to seeing you and other players on the website joining in.

I havr no control other what the devs do but we can only ask.

Until then still come on down and be a active member of our community.

Thanks

L3NNY.UK

untitled1.jpg