Santiziano

Getting kicked of every server with more than 50 mb mission file

Hej guys,

my problem is that every time I join a server with more than 50MB mission file I am getting kicked by Battle ey (Client not responding).

Ich have no mods aktive and I am joinen no mod servers. I am Joinen, getting a slot, Downloading the Mission file and after I donwloaded it I get kicked. I also checked the mission file after downloading in my Arma 3 Document but it says 0KB. Help Please!!!

50mb mission file is ALOT....

i got a major traning map and its 10mb....

sure thats right?

• Like 1

If you're downloading a 50mb mission file you shouldn't join this server.

• Like 1

Am I wrong? Its a Life Server Tanoa Life Roleplay.  its about 58467KB. And as far as my knowlege goes I think this is 58MB isn´t it?

Yes, but their point is that's very large by mission filesize standards. 

58 Mb with no mod active... is it yours?

If yes, perhaps, there is something to do here, loading some scripts as addon (already loaded at mission start) then a lighter scenario to run.

All players must have the addon, of course.

Ok? I thank you all for your help but I can not change anything on the server it is not made from me or my friends it is a server which 50-100 people play on. Like I said Roleplay Server, thats why the mission file is so big because they map the shit out of this map and there are endless scripts on the server. 

Ok so bassicly I am not able to play on servers with an missin file bigger than 50 Mb. I guess it has to do something with my internet speed. Because I do have 100 KB/s download. And yes its true I have 1k. So I guess battleye is kicking me of cause it takes to long to download every thing. 

But I do appreciate all the help from you guys. Thank you.