Michiee

"You were kicked off the game"

Hello all,

When i try to join the server i get the message: "You were kicked of the game.".

I asked an admin and he said i wasn't banned or anything so i couldn't be that. I've tried to verify the game files. tried reinstalling Arma 3 and rebooting the pc but it doesn't work. 

Any idea's?

What happens: 

I'm having the same exact issues. Only 4 servers are showing up with less than 200 ping. But my name has a ping of 0 right beside it while ingame, such as yours did. 

check the top right banner, disable mods, retry...

16 hours ago, Jeffrey Petterson said:

I'm getting the same thing here, Arma 3 needs to really fix there shit.

Can you provide an example of this happening to you? On an unmodded server and with no clientside mods loaded?

Its a BATTLEYE problem, introduced many patches ago (before tanks DLC for sure), where battleye randomly kicks players, sometime with "session lost" error, sometimes with "kicked by battleye, client not responding" .
it kicked me with server connected to my home LAN with my client PC, so its clearly  bug. i contacted BI support and BATTLEYE support, sadly BE dont even care to answer me, while BI support tried, but at last suggested me to open a bug tracker, that i have done here:
https://feedback.bistudio.com/T128085
sadly DEVS seems to dont care too  :-(

only solution i found working 100% is to turn OFF battleye on server.
tried even formatting client and server, nothing changed.... i'm really sorry to give bad news :(