scic

Account sync to my fb how to recover

Hi i had an issue to update the game and then when i reinstalled the game everything was gone my account is synced to my face book but im not sure about google play i think i didnt sync to gp how can i recover

Hello scic!

Linking your game with your Facebook account also works for recovering the previous game progress. When you reinstal the game simply skip tutorial and when it's possible open the options menu. If you link your game with Facebook again you'll have an option to use your previous game progress or scrap it and use the current one.

• Like 1

Uhh but i didnt get such a message to choose and all the posts i linked exists.

I emailed all the info i had from my base and account to the bohemia is there anyway to recover now? Cause i was top three last at flames faction war :down:

I dont know what is it i am doing wrong i emailed bohemia for more than 4 times and they said give us all the info you have i just wrote all the info and sent them but every time my answer is please give us info about your lost account what should i do its the fifth day im trying to get my account back :down: please help

Solved ty for supporting it took sometime but im on my account now.

Spec thanks to Thales :eyeheart:

We're glad the game works for you once again! ;-)