Sign in to follow this  
Ellman

Do people still play?

Like said in the title:

Do people still play? And if "Yes" would people be interested in seeing good old servers such as Fallujah Insurgency and MSO (With ACE & ACRE)

I've personally grown bored of Arma 3 and I miss old great running Arma 2.

So I've removed Arma 3 and gotten Arma 2/OA running again and I'm currently in the process of setting up a server.

• Like 1

Working on MSO for 5 years now, its a beast!

Last piece of the puzzle is the brilliant Scopefx mod, but unfortunately causes the server parameters to jam.

If you got spare time would you mind downloading the scopefx mod and see if it jams the server on your side? Much appreciated.

Peace.  

I say keep Arma 3 and Arma 2 :drinking2:I love these games but imo I never seen Arma 3 as an upgrade to Arma 2.  It's like Super Mario 3 & Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island both are Super Mario titles with some of the same content but the games are so different yet both are fun.  I still have a private Arma 2 server running and code on it daily but every weekend I stop the coding so me and my friends can go shoot up the town! :don11: Besides Arma 2 just got it's last patch and that's a plus for people that like to mod and not worry about the next patch breaking stuff they made.

I'm still playing ArmA CO. I've never got really into ArmA 3 and I can't tell you the specific reason why. Unfortunately, RL issues are preventing me to play MP. In the last years, I dedicated my time to the CWR2 Mod after having explored thoroughly the UNSUNG MOs for A2. I'm still not done yet with CWR. The MOD itself with all the expansions is really huge. Batteriefuhrer and me we have released a 19 mission SP  Mission pack CWR a couple of months ago

So yes there are still people around who are playing but I believe we are very few and not everyone is into MP.

Cheers

• Like 1

Yep, a number of groups I know never moved over to A3. Tried it first, didn't like it and stayed with A2 CO.

I still play every week, not always in group, but either way I play.

• Like 1