x3kj

[WIP] Samarsk Uprising - a W40k total conversion

On 3/3/2019 at 11:49 PM, x3kj said:

Class XV protection - safe against most ordinary Cannons @500m (not against siege weapons)

But does it protect against the temptation of chaos though? 😈

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

But does it protect against the temptation of chaos though? 😈

It doesnt need to because the shield against temptation is fanatical faith in the Emperor...  thats what the followers of the corpse emperor would have you believe anyway...

• Haha 1

Not much to show atm, except this WIP for the centaur i'm working on. It's a custom pattern "of the region" this plays in.

As always... we need more people actively working on this. So if you have any modding related skill and will to help - contact me.

centaurcfkiu.jpg

• Like 3

mask concept for rebells

sniffywbjhz.jpg

• Like 6

Work is ongoing, albeit slowly. Still looking for anyone interested in helping out.

Here are some concepts for turret emplacement that could be placed on walls or just ground. One recycled LR turret from a disabled tank, and "fortress class" amored turret concept. Not sure if it'll really end up looking like that.

On the right is a "fortress" class close quarter strongpoint (with heavy weapon in front and machineguns in the flanks). This is more heavily armored than the small pillbox shown previously (thicker walls, no open firing slits), but made using the same design elements.

fbw_a.jpgfb_1.jpg

Next is a watch-tower that can be integrated into the wall sections. I will also make a "standalone" version that can be placed without walls. Its still WIP - shutters for all the windows/ loop holes, and ladder access towards the roof is still missing.

twr.jpg

towerb_combo1.jpgtowerb_combo2.jpg

• Like 2

Continued work on new Materials/ Textures (for everything) using substance painter&designer - still WIP. Rebell uniform is the first to get them, shown here.

crfuni_combo.jpg

• Like 3

First texture pass on custom Centaur pattern.
Some things are missing still (e.g. tracks)

centwisgjsf.png

• Like 4

Another Head Gear Concept, Plasmalauncher WIP

rhhsqj6j.jpg  plas23xjby.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Really digging the new look of the chaos mask! Fits on chaos turned factory worker as well as chaos veteran. 
The plasma looks great too, the sights look very fitting to it. You got any pic of how aiming looks like through them?

Hey x3kj, I understand it's been a hot minute since the last update to this thread but I want to know are you still working on this mod? Honestly this looks like it could be some hot shit and would blow TIOW out of the water as, well sorta, the sole Warhammer mod for Arma. Just hope you haven't lost confidence.