Sign in to follow this  
Oni Yen

Game center not getting updated

I noticed that my game center is not getting updated with my highest score. This happens on all levels. Is this an issue with game center or the game itself?

Hello Oni Yen,

This is the first time I have heard of this happening. I know sometimes there is a visual bug when playing on veteran mode, that when you die it does not list any stats, and displays the difficulty as "Novice" however when checking the score it updates accordingly. So it is possible that it only happened this one time. Are you able to try again and see if the same thing happens? Give me a few minutes and I can test this as well.

So I have tested on two devices, and in both instances the leaderboards updated accordingly. Once on veteran, and once on novice difficulty. Though I did notice that in both instances the visual bug had occurred. I primarily play on my Ipad and so my scores are much higher, and thus would take a considerable amount of time to test this.

4 hours ago, Valbunny said:

So I have tested on two devices, and in both instances the leaderboards updated accordingly. Once on veteran, and once on novice difficulty. Though I did notice that in both instances the visual bug had occurred. I primarily play on my Ipad and so my scores are much higher, and thus would take a considerable amount of time to test this.

I play on my iPhone 6s. I've encountered all sorts of bugs, the worst being losing my veteran character (I posted it on Reddit a while ago), so this bug is nothing compared to that. Still, I'd love to see my name on the leaderboard.

9 minutes ago, Oni Yen said:

I play on my iPhone 6s. I've encountered all sorts of bugs, the worst being losing my veteran character (I posted it on Reddit a while ago), so this bug is nothing compared to that. Still, I'd love to see my name on the leaderboard.

I was able to test on an Ipod, and a iPhone 7 and the scores were updated correctly to the leaderboards. Though as I mentioned, the death screen did not reflect this, leaving all stats blank as well as displaying the wrong difficulty level. You have checked game center correct? I would suggest sending in a support ticket. Screen the death screen, as well as the leaderboards afterwards. Also it may be a good idea to periodically screen your score.  Send an email to SUPPORT: >>support@bistudio.com

As for all of your items disappearing from your character, I have experienced this slightly. I loaded into the game and no items were spawning. Simply restarting the game though fixed the issue for me and I have not experienced it since.