Sign in to follow this  
Austin Martin

Civilization [Survival Role-Play]

Greetings,

My name is Austin Martin and I am the proud founder and owner of Civilization RP. Civilization RP is a modification and private role-play community, which centers itself within post-apocalyptic Chernarus, using the Desolation Redux and ACE 3 frameworks. Our current version build is in early Alpha and we are seeking developers, administrators and community leaders to aide in the scope of the project. 

Our focus is to combine the survival elements of old Arma 2 DayZ with new and improved base building and survival mechanics, possible with Desolation Redux, along with realistic and immersive player controls and environments, possible with both Task Force Radio and Advanced Combat Environment 3 modifications. 

We are currently taking applications for players, developers, administrators and community leaders. This vision is not possible without a well organized team and a strong infrastructure. Any applicant interested in fulfilling a position within either, the administration team or the development team should have prior experience, as well as have at least 18 years of age. 

Community leaders and team members should be capable of strict role playing and should be able to lead others by example. If you meet the following requirements, please feel free to visit our website, TeamSpeak 3 or add me on Steam.

Thank you very much!

TeamSpeak 3: 63.251.20.99:7200

Regards,
Austin Martin
Owner of Civilization RP