If on mobile, there's an achievement option which shows a lot of achievements. Somewhere near the middle, I've noticed there's an achievement named Level Up, which also said find nuko-cola, not nota-cola. So before I asked everybody here on this forum thing, I tried to look for it but couldn't find any. I was on day 10 with like 7000 points and I still can't find any. I was also on veteran (if that info helps(probably doesn't though)). So if anyone can help me(I'm asking devs to help me) please help me find some help (or just help me).

a fallout(the game) looking car randomly spawns with some nuko-cola near it

idk if its guaranteed to spawn or just on third island tho 

• Like 1

I saw someone's post on reddit about Nuko Cola. Looks like that person found it in Island 1. I think it randomly spawn in forest/woods like any secret places. I am actually searching for Nuko Cola now. I explored the WHOLE MAP of Island 1. It was really a long journey. Now I am in Island 2 to continue my journey. My run was 30 days old and in veteran mode. Goodluck to us. :)

• Like 1

I found Nuko Cola in 3 different places : Abandoned Car secret location , White bunkers in forests and dropped from bandits  .