DavidAJohnson

Warning to New Customers

I was really disappointed as a new customer with this company.  Not really knowing how the system worked when purchasing game, I accidentally purchased one that was not for my system (Mac).  I requested a refund since I can't play it on my computer.  A support agent (Jiri Kunt) told me i should have known better and that they wouldn't refund my purchase price of $35.  All new customers should beware that this is how this particular company treats and values you.

Where did you buy Arma 3 from? If it was from Steam, the page for the game (if you scroll down to system requirements) doesn't have any mention of Mac or Linux there. Now lets say in comparison, you were purchasing the game "Portal 2", it does have a mac tab if you scroll down.

Arma 3 does have an experimental mac port if you want to check that out. https://dev.arma3.com/ports 

IMHO BI has been great when interacting with them, but those days come few and far between. If you are purchasing a video game online, Mac/Pc even xbox or PS you really need to check the game details to see if it will run on your system. Or in the console case, which regional code is on it i.e. PAL, NTSC or SECAM. So in future you should be aware of what you are purchasing. Google if your friend, of you are unsure if a particular game will run just search "Will (game name) run on a Mac".

• Like 1