4 hours ago, GhettoGrill said:

are screenshots Sufficient ? or are videos needed ? and is it the glitch abusers you are punishing ? :D

Videos are better and then we need to make sure that the person is actually hacking, it's not always obvious, keep any eye on that. Yes, even some of those.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Videos are better and then we need to make sure that the person is actually hacking, it's not always obvious, keep any eye on that. Yes, even some of those.

I hope you also start banning glitchers, because this is starting to get annoying.
Names: Sipiamie and The Monster

Boa noite,  joguei em 1 servidor de ARGO (Oficial - argo (South America) 103 - Link e filmei 1 hack jogando entre 1 a 2 AM.
ele explodiu bombas moveu player e matou eles.

o video esta aqui
Nick: cvieira
https://youtu.be/VvfaOFiTO5c

Good evening, I recorded 1 video of 1 hacker on their ARGO servers.
 ARGO (Official - argo (South America) 103 - Link
He killed, moved and exploded things on the server ..

Nick: cvieira

The video is here
Https://youtu.be/VvfaOFiTO5c

Total ArgoCheat section

Edited by zoomboy27
Had to upload to Youtube

Match was fine until Nubby joined the game. A few seconds after he joined. I received the Error in the photo below. You could only see his head and weapon. His body completely disappeared. He was shooting us from under the map. After I called him a loser, and asked everyone to kick him. He started blaring some sort of very loud horn in the game. It was not coming from his mic, but from in the game itself. I had to quit the match since somehow I was disconnected then reconnected. Fear for my safety and my ears bleeding I quit the game. I guess I am going to have to start recording my gameplay to catch losers like this. It really saddens me that we have idiots like this who rune other peoples fun. I'm sure her wont get banned since I have no video proof, but I am sure someone will report him again in the future.  

20451904_10154879220996589_2300497440837

20452066_10154879221006589_6246607870941

Hello :)

Thx for reporting him, I'll keep you in touch if me or my friends see him in game. Did you try to found his steam profile ? With some luck his profile is maybe public and if it's the case. We should be able to join his games to check ^^.

• Like 1

Reminder ↓
Devs are still working on an in-game "report system" that's coming by next update (soon),
and BattlEye bans players by waves and not in real time,

so by the time, he could always get banned.

Just hope that the "report system" won't work as the same as the "kick system",

because this is just not working IMO (unless majority are friends).

• Like 2

Nickname : windowsbluescreen 

He is in godmode,i mean GODmode,can kill without shooting,can change the weather,can drop arty,he can do everything he want to!

6 hours ago, Slouny said:

Nickname : windowsbluescreen 

He is in godmode,i mean GODmode,can kill without shooting,can change the weather,can drop arty,he can do everything he want to!

I second this same exact player. He ruined two of my games being a dumb ass. Here is the footage. Time 12:12AM EST. Server: OFFICIAL - Argo (US West) 111 - Raid. Please look up his GUID and perma ban. Enjoy the video of this asshat: Hacker - WindowsBlueScreen

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, Lt.Master said:

Hello :)

Thx for reporting him, I'll keep you in touch if me or my friends see him in game. Did you try to found his steam profile ? With some luck his profile is maybe public and if it's the case. We should be able to join his games to check ^^.

Ok,  http://steamcommunity.com/id/tpgnubby

Thank you for the reply. Xbox DVR won't record Argo. I'm trying to figure it out, so next time I have video proof.

• Like 2

yeah, I was playin and then Walhack on on black bar, in like 1/3 hight, right side of screen appeard. Then I can saw enemy's positions with distance...I assume rest of my team too. After owner of hack death, he turned it off. But ir ruined my game anyway, had no nades, no ammo and I always should have 2 nades and 3-7 clips.

BTW guys...

Go leaderboards

Check K/D ratio

Sudden there you will see lots of 1-7lvl guys with 30-81 kd ratios...

has anyone encountered yet, a hacker who runs up to you and doesnt shoot you... you on the other hand, bury 20 mk-1 emr bullets into him and he doesnt die... then he procedes to aimbot the entire team with headshots in less than 5 seconds... in a game of clash.

In first time he die normal, but after ....  began  a  srangenesses.