ChronicReign

"Unable to connect to the Bohemia Interactive Servers"

Ingame name - ChronicReign

Getting the msg "Unable to connect to the Bohemia Interactive Servers" everytime i log in, i was playing fine for awhile then after a game, we pick a map go into it, i got no loadouts, so i finish that map, when i d/c it logs me out and tells me "Unable to connect to the Bohemia Interactive Servers"

Edit - Reading you're response's to other problems of the same issue. You say it could of been something to do with a ban. I know right before i had this happen, i had 2 or 3 games where i went 10-0 in raid and around there, so maybe battleeye thought i was cheating? this is the 3rd time i've had this happen now.

Edit - It's happened to me atleast 5 times just today now, I'll spawn in with shit guns, after match server crashes, i turn to -1 lvl, when i go to main menu logs me out and can't get in for about an hour. Then when i do get on, its about 10 games then repeat.

Edit - Would love a reponse from the dev's explaining what they are doing to fix this stupid issue...

42 minutes ago, ChronicReign said:

Ingame name - ChronicReign

Getting the msg "Unable to connect to the Bohemia Interactive Servers" everytime i log in, i was playing fine for awhile then after a game, we pick a map go into it, i got no loadouts, so i finish that map, when i d/c it logs me out and tells me "Unable to connect to the Bohemia Interactive Servers"

Edit - Reading you're response's to other problems of the same issue. You say it could of been something to do with a ban. I know right before i had this happen, i had 2 or 3 games where i went 10-0 in raid and around there, so maybe battleeye thought i was cheating? this is the 3rd time i've had this happen now.

Battleye doesnt care about your stats.

1 minute ago, 3RROR said:

Battleye doesnt care about your stats.

When a Dev tell's me that, i'll believe it.
I'm trying to figure it why it keeps happening, and it seems to be after games of raid where i dont die but get over 10+ kills, so to me it is worth mentioning.
Thanks for the input though, But i'll wait for the Dev's to answer.

Hi Team,

Game crashed, and now I get the unable to connect to servers message.

Verified game cache.

Changed password.

Still no-go.

In Game name: Lph0tekL

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

pho

I'm really getting tired of only being able to play like 8 games and having this shit happen, is there any updates on whats going on with everyone its getting rather annoying to have to wait 2 hours to play again.

When ever I click log in, the msg "Unable to connect to the Bohemia Interactive Servers" and this has happened every time, and I cant play, but I really want to play this!!

When they will solve the problem, I am already tired of playing 1 hour and stay 3 hours trying to log in again, it simply works when you want, please a quick resolution of the problem because I am not the only one nor will I be the last one with such problem

Hi guys,

As @3RRORmentioned above, BattlEye won't ban you about your stats. * There is for sure players with better stats than you ;)
BattlEye isn't able to ban you from unofficial servers (as they are not BattlEye enabled),
get on a CUSTOM server or try to join a game via a friend through Steam.

* SOLVED:
Temporary banned on behalf of BI for his stats, the bad ones... Team Kills ;)

Edited by EricR
updated informations

Don't know if it's the same issue, but I'm having a lot of problems today.

Can only spawn with one loadout: TRG...

Can't open "Equipment" area. Message says something about not being able to connect to the cloud and to check my internet connection.

After a few rounds trying to make do with the TRG, I finally got my loadouts back. Didn't notice that I spawned with 0 bullets, got killed rly fast.

Next round, spawned with TRG again...

Was it a temp ban?

I confess, I TKed 2 guys on one round, before these probs. Completely accidental... :(

How long is a temp ban?

9 hours ago, EricR said:

Hi guys,

As @3RRORmentioned above, BattlEye won't ban you about your stats. * There is for sure players with better stats than you ;)
BattlEye isn't able to ban you from unofficial servers (as they are not BattlEye enabled),
get on a CUSTOM server or try to join a game via a friend through Steam.

* SOLVED:
Temporary banned on behalf of BI for his stats, the bad ones... Team Kills ;)

Won't ban you for your stats 

Then goes on to say bans you for your stats lol. 
The "Suspension" you get not a ban, is for 1 hour when it comes to the TK suspension.
Edit - And yes, I've been watching my TK's even more now, and i have not had the issue yet. xD