mrsandbox

[BIS_fnc_kbTell] Terminate Conversation if Condition is met

Im using kbtell to make a simple conversation. Now what i want is, that the conversation just stops and exits the script, so it does not complete if a condition is met.

Allready tried:

terminate _conv1;

did not work;-(

_conv1 = ["Syndikat_Mines", "Mission1", nil, "DIRECT", nil, nil, 1] spawn BIS_fnc_kbTell;

Thanks in Advance...!

BIS_fnc_kbSkip seems to be checked each sentence and checks the value of a variable held on the game logic bis_functions_mainscope( no need to create this it is auto created in every mission ) called your topic + mission, if the return value >= 0 it will exit the conversation loop. Try something like...

bis_functions_mainscope setVariable [ "Syndikat_Mines"+"Mission1", 1 ];

On the same machine where you start the conversation from, see what effect it has. Untested just had a quick look through BIS_fnc_kbTell to see what was there.

This works particular. Sentences is finished then the next sentences in the topic are not played anymore.

Im not lazy, so i took a look into the kbtell function before and searched for a terminate command, ( my scripting knowledge is very low) but it looks like their is no way to terminate a running sentence at all, is that right ?

Thanks allready!