Jason Sigma

ArmA 3 Car Reskinning - Free

Hello, I am offering my time to reskin cars for arma 3 to whoever needs it. It can be a law enforcement vehicle or a standard vehicle. All I request is that you give a bit of time (About a week just in case I am busy). If I cannot complete such request then I will quote you in the comment section saying so. -KNOW THAT THIS IS FOR LIFE MODS, IN OTHER WORDS I DO BUSINESS CARS, EMERGENCY SERVICES, ETC.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DO THE FOLLOWING

• Comment below the car and include a link to download the pbo for it
  • Be mature and appropriate, respect all suggestions below
  • If there are a lot of comments, I may not get to you, that doesn't mean spam, I will try my best
  • Put any idea you want or just say skin me a car that looks good
  • Again as said above give atleast a week minimum

Thank you for all interested and I hope you take advantage of this.

Oh also I go by Sigma :)

you know that you need to have permission of creators to retexture their cars, right? Just reminding

• Like 1

Yes, authors can comment here and offer it. Or people requesting can get the permission. @Ltf

I always wondered why there aren't more generic textures for the vanilla A3 cars, just regular one or two tone color paint jobs for the offroad/suv/hatchback and maybe some company style paintjobs for the small truck.

There's already plenty of material in the texture files to pull out logos from red/blue burger, vrana, all the altis and tanoan fuel station companies etc.

Having a few trucks sporting the logos of these companies sure would help bring some diversity into mission making.

Would be a start, I guess. I'd definitely use textures like that in my own missions.

Cheers

hi can you make a skin for the new transit van for my rp server if posable can it look like this

immigration-van-home-office.jpg

6730582407_060eb1cb31_b.jpg

left one

van_variants.png