Sign in to follow this  
urfinjuce

Account "Guest".

Another attempt with a request to create separate (distinct) servers in the regions (EU, US, Asia, Oceania) for the accounts "Guest".
Guests are different:
1. They are connected to a game for acquaintance (trial). Doesn't want to study rules, assignment of keys (Options - Controls) isn't known, therefore, stupid player.
2. They aren't registered in principle (He doesn't want to register), because already to them are so good. Connected, played an some minutes and left.
3. To someone (in real life) have spoiled mood. Then the player is connected by "Guest" and spoils mood to other registered players.
4. Other "Guests" are connected for check cheat/hack.
The result. After the match with the guests a bad mood from the game.

P.S. It is difficult for me to believe, that a single database is more important to you than the mood of your players.

Correct me, if I'm wrong.

On 17/07/2017 at 2:58 AM, urfinjuce said:

Another attempt with a request to create separate (distinct) servers in the regions (EU, US, Asia, Oceania) for the accounts "Guest".
Guests are different:
1. They are connected to a game for acquaintance (trial). Doesn't want to study rules, assignment of keys (Options - Controls) isn't known, therefore, stupid player.
2. They aren't registered in principle (He doesn't want to register), because already to them are so good. Connected, played an some minutes and left.
3. To someone (in real life) have spoiled mood. Then the player is connected by "Guest" and spoils mood to other registered players.
4. Other "Guests" are connected for check cheat/hack.
The result. After the match with the guests a bad mood from the game.

P.S. It is difficult for me to believe, that a single database is more important to you than the mood of your players.

Correct me, if I'm wrong.

We are working on something that should solve this. guests will not have their own separate server but quick play will see them as lvl ones, also guests will be trackable and banable in the same way as logged players.

Edited by ITokyYourCookie
  • Like 3

Guests are really becomig an issue:

- lot of friendly fire to get your weapons (they don't care scores & objectives)

- they remove fun of games, they don't care objectives, so no tactical are possibles

- 2 guests are sufficient to break teammate game

I know the problem is their behavior, maybe after authentication, they will continue to behave as such ...

It becomes hard to find clean servers.

1 hour ago, flyingcoyotus said:

Guests are really becomig an issue:

- lot of friendly fire to get your weapons (they don't care scores & objectives)

- they remove fun of games, they don't care objectives, so no tactical are possibles

- 2 guests are sufficient to break teammate game

I know the problem is their behavior, maybe after authentication, they will continue to behave as such ...

It becomes hard to find clean servers.

They are already being authenticated and banned. If they persists to behave badly, they will no longer be able to play as a quest from their current Steam account.