scottb613

ACE3 Interaction Menus

Hi Folks,

A couple questions on ACE3 - I never see the option in the interaction menus - self or other - to drag or carry someone - I've added both the Interaction and Menu modules to the scenario - how do I get this to work ? Do I need to sync the ACE modules to something ?

How do I get that nice stable Medical Interaction screen to come up - the one with the silhouette of the patient and color coded injuries to come up ? I'd prefer that to scanning the limbs as I look over the patient - as I find the default bounces around too much ?

Any help appreciated...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Scott,

did you check the ACE settings in the upper left corner of the Arma settings screen (Esc) ? Here you can adjust everything regarding ACE interactions, the behavior of the menus  etc. 

Concerning the static medical interaction screen you can select this via the 3d interaction menu ("medical menu") or check the aforementioned ACE settings to set a hot key (either there of in the normal keyboard addon config settings). 

Finally the options to drag/carry a unit can be found in the interaction menu under "interactions"

Watch this video about the settings in more detail. Check also other youtube videos, they are really useful 

• Like 1

Hey Scott,

did you check the ACE settings in the upper left corner of the Arma settings screen (Esc) ? Here you can adjust everything regarding ACE interactions, the behavior of the menus  etc. 

Concerning the static medical interaction screen you can select this via the 3d interaction menu ("medical menu") or check the aforementioned ACE settings to set a hot key (either there of in the normal keyboard addon config settings). 

Finally the options to drag/carry a unit can be found in the interaction menu under "interactions"

Hi...

Thanks so much for the response... I checked the settings and I think I've made some progress - one of the things I was testing with was removing dead bodies from under foot - I see the drag option for a short time while the AI is alive - it seems the option vanishes once dead...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi...

But if you put them in body bags - you can drag them...

:f:

Regards,

Scott

That's correct, once any unit is dead, there is no option of dragging anymore. If you want you can define the time of death behaviour in the ACE medical modules (prevent instant death and time until bleedout might be the settings you need).

• Like 1