7.png

Hi guys I'm Memura for ORC mod team,Today we will be show you our mod's and our plans. as you can see the ARMA3's SOF gear mod is More and more but is still Imperfect .

We think we can make some new stuff of this,so this mod was born.:thumbs-up:

we hope you enjoy and will be like this,so here is our fist step of the Equipment Packs:

a new OPSCORE FAST Maritime.

We spent a lot of time on modeling,in real life we have family and job,making mods at same time is not easy.but anyway,here we got a brand new hight quality model,your support and like will be our motivation.thx to ARMA3 community.:tounge2:

The Maritime will have more variants(different helmet gear) and camo,also with more different sizes(like M,M/L,X/L,XXL),Refer to the reality sizes of the Maritime make it got more individuation.With a right size comtac II headset.we try hard to be realistic and more meticulous.

Here is some testing pics of helmet↓

Pics of model:

Spoiler

Original model

QQ20170715171836.png

Preview of different camo

Spoiler

preview in max

5.png

4.png

QQ20170715170033.jpg

Pics in game

Spoiler

6B6F9A8DBB6A9B1F713D9FAAF7943376D845374A

20170714220325_1.jpg

558EF40E952275A26A17BD27D0EC167EC876B9D5

Soon we will have more helmet preview pics in game with more variants and camo!so pls stay follow us,that will encourage us.:happy:

P.S. If you want to help us,to make the progress faster and better,pls PM to me,I would appreciate it.

anyway,have a good day guys,and....

LONG MAY THE ARMA!

Cherrs!

• Like 21

Great stuff guys! Looking forward to seeing more!

Are these some of the stuff you have previously used in your pictures at the photography thread?

1 minute ago, Alex150201 said:

Great stuff guys! Looking forward to seeing more!

Are these some of the stuff you have previously used in your pictures at the photography thread?

yep,used before.:happy:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Memura Takahashi said:

yep,used before.:happy:

Then I have a pretty good idea to how amazing these will look :)

34 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

Then I have a pretty good idea to how amazing these will look :)

what idea dude?

6 minutes ago, Memura Takahashi said:

what idea dude?

I think he meant "...pretty good idea on how amazing these will look" and he's right, these look pretty nice in your pictures

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Memura Takahashi said:

what idea dude?

Exactly what Ltf said

1 hour ago, Ltf said:

I think he meant "...pretty good idea on how amazing these will look" and he's right, these look pretty nice in your pictures

Thanks for the correction man :)

• Like 1

Those opscores look pretty darn good. Digging all the equipment on there and the wires and retention straps. 

• Like 3

Resize your battery pack. Keep in mind it holds 4 lithium batteries which aren't very big. Nice job

• Like 3

I don't think I can contain myself.

BRB, volunteering for experimental Cryosleep.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with warlord and Road Runner. Otherwise they look very nice. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, road runner said:

The Peltors look a tad on the large side too.

15 hours ago, warlord554 said:

Resize your battery pack. Keep in mind it holds 4 lithium batteries which aren't very big. Nice job

HI I'm LMZ from the ORC team leader,thx For U feedback. we resize battery pack and headrest.,but we got a big problem from the helmet:other size model can't view in the game.we thnik is UV has problem,but isn't work.......guys,did u have any idea from this???20170703184801_1.jpg

• Like 2

It's not an UV issue, it's the helmet p3d not named in the model.cfg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cpt.Lmz said:

HI I'm LMZ from the ORC team leader,thx For U feedback. we resize battery pack and headrest.,but we got a big problem from the helmet:other size model can't view in the game.we thnik is UV has problem,but isn't work.......guys,did u have any idea from this???20170703184801_1.jpg

yes doublecheck your named selections, and your model config....

Model.cfg helmet example

head selection inside p3d

"Head" selection is important (highlight entire model and create Head selection, or if you already have Head then highlight model and click Head, then rightclick and scroll selecting "redifine"). If you have anymore issues feel free to PM me

• Like 2

@warlord554   @road runner Thx a lot to answer!

Folks,We got a new size adjust to our batteries and peltors.and that was a different helmet size have to show.(size M/L):thumbs-up:

20170716232013_1.jpg

20170716232022_1.jpg

20170716232036_1.jpg

Cheers!:drinking2:

• Like 7

You've got a bit of scaling issues going on, the ancillaries still look too large, the princeton tec light, and v-lites and the battery pack still look overly large, overall, good effort.

The battery pack only holds surefire type lithium's about the size of your thumb.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, road runner said:

You've got a bit of scaling issues going on, the ancillaries still look too large, the princeton tec light, and v-lites and the battery pack still look overly large, overall, good effort.

The battery pack only holds surefire type lithium's about the size of your thumb.

Oh i got it.We will make a discuss in our team.:f:Thx to feedback.

Reduce their sizes by about 25% and you will be closer too real sizes ;)

• Like 1

you shouldn't add it to game when you're still resizing, just post a wip picture of model and wait for opinions

3 hours ago, Ltf said:

you shouldn't add it to game when you're still resizing, just post a wip picture of model and wait for opinions

The best place to check is in game, any shadow issues, clipping etc can be seen when viewed from another persons perspective, the VA is a terrible place to showcase anything, as it's artificial lighting.

I've always checked addons where they're going to be seen in the game itself. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, road runner said:

The best place to check is in game, any shadow issues, clipping etc can be seen when viewed from another persons perspective, the VA is a terrible place to showcase anything, as it's artificial lighting.

I have to agree, in game is the easiest way to troubleshoot when addon making. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, road runner said:

yeah but he resizes one thing and puts it in game to take opinions, wouldn't making everything right size then putting into the game be easier? I don't know that better than you though

5 minutes ago, Ltf said:

yeah but he resizes one thing and puts it in game to take opinions, wouldn't making everything right size then putting into the game be easier? I don't know that better than you though

Yes, but the artificial light an play tricks on you, like uniform textures, I just open a map, throw the item down, it looks better in the natural environment, at the end of the day, it all comes down to personal preferences.

It's like people who get wound up on other forums about the use of the word "private addons" people tend not to realise that WiP's are classed as private too.

It's all semantics